Sign in to follow this  
GMF

Brentford Terrace ticket going spare, any takers?

I''m afraid I''ve had a change of plans and can no longer make the Brentford game on Tuesday night.

I therefore have a terrace ticket that I can no longer use. Any takers?

Email or PM me.

Doesn''t look like the email link on this site is actually working at the moment and my PM link seems to have disappeared also. Not sure what''s going on. 

I live in Chelmsford and won''t be able to take it back before the game

I live in Chelmsford and may want that ticket. Which part of town are you in and how much does it cost?

Hi GMF, I would like it if Canary73 doesn''t want it. I can pick it up in Chelmsford. I''ve been away for 5 weeks, returned yesterday, but it seems the club chose to ignore my writtem application, sent in on 9 July. Fingers crossed.

It''s a £20 adult ticket for the Brook Road terrace. 

I''m not sure if the email link is working, but please give it a go or send me a PM.

I live in Chelmsford and work in London. I have a season ticket and see a few yellow shirts around Chelmsford. I think more yellows get on from Colchester onwards. It would be good to know how many more are based in Essex. I think some might be meeting up for the Sunderland game for a drink.

[quote user="Canary73"]I live in Chelmsford and work in London. I have a season ticket and see a few yellow shirts around Chelmsford. I think more yellows get on from Colchester onwards. It would be good to know how many more are based in Essex. I think some might be meeting up for the Sunderland game for a drink.[/quote]

Canary73, you have a PM

Have looked at my calendar tomorrow is a no go for me so pass it on to Shrimper or anyone else if you haven''t done so already. I will be going up to the match against Wycombe on Sat and get a mid morning train from Chelmsford. Doubt we will have a new manager by then though.