Sign in to follow this  
Canaries4ever

Damien Francis

to be honest i dont feel its him. Id go on to say (like i did in another post)

Its the diamond, its getting the worse of quite a few players.

The diamond is no excuse for lazyness. He could of got the ball 2 or 3 times on tuesday night but didn''t bother. I agree that the diamond isn''t a very good system but players should always give thier all no matter where they are asked to play and in whatever formation.

[quote]Agree with the last post, feel that Damian is a bit lost in the diamond formation - I think we can only play 2 from Francis, Safri and Holt[/quote]

I have to agree that the diamond formation leaves Francis unsure whether to push forward or stay back. He''s normally an energetic box to box midfielder. But playing Safri in front of the defence and Bentley behind the front two cramps his style.Holt also looks out of sorts out on the left flank, where his crosses are understandably awful. He is no winger.

while the formation is creating doubts in his mind Damo does have a habit of disappearing or putting in the full effort at all times.However he remains one of our best outfield players and I am confident he will come good again.OTBC