Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Our best signing is Mcnally???

CC i actually agree with you for once what is the world coming to, us agreeing on something and our beloved club signing four players in one day including the striker we have been waiting four years for!!!!!!!!

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]CC i actually agree with you for once what is the world coming to, us agreeing on something and our beloved club signing four players in one day including the striker we have been waiting four years for!!!!!!!![/quote]im sure we would agree on a bit more!! but i am feeling we are heading in the right direction!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i dont know anything about McNally to be fair.. i think Whaley might do well for us though!

jas :)

[/quote]

ey!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i dont know anything about McNally to be fair.. i think Whaley might do well for us though!

jas :)

[/quote]

It''s good to have someone up the top with some good footballing knowledge, as well as business knowledge.

And...Gunn said Whaley "will be worshipped", so he clearly thinks he can be the "heros" Roeder failed to produce.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I think he will prove to be worth his weight in gold, its hard to  really know. [/quote]

It certainly raises even bigger questions about what Doomcaster used to do all day apart from reply to fans text messages and spout 57 varieties of "We can''t compete".  There were any number of transfer targets that failed to make it onto the payroll during Doomcaster''s time, when we were far better off than we are now.  He has a great deal to answer for imo.

His new job as head of an organisation that doesn''t actually do anything very useful must suit him down to the ground.   I thought the Scots were a bit more canny than that, but I live in hopes that one day he''ll get found out. [:@]