Sign in to follow this  
Lord Flashheart

Wrathers & Pinkies

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

There''s a quite simple reason for the difference; Antagonists like wiz and smudge can not survive over there so spout their drivel over here winding people up as a result.

[/quote]

hahaha whatever... wotb with the odd exception or two is full of complete idiots.

[/quote]

Nail on head![Y]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="LQ"]Bloomin'' brilliant!

Just when I was feeling all nice you bunch of woolly, Board loving apologists appear.

Grrr...

[:P]

[/quote]

You shouldn''t even be on here or at games, your a woman, arghhh who decided to let women gain an interest in football.[:P]
Go and do some cooking[:D] I hear there''s a well known female cook round these here parts whos books will teach you how to do it.[;)]
[/quote]

Blimey... a soul mate!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

There''s a quite simple reason for the difference; Antagonists like wiz and smudge can not survive over there so spout their drivel over here winding people up as a result.

[/quote]

You total plank.

I happily excist on the MOST friendly site on line............carrowroad.net. Many who''ve recently joined that site all say the same thing, I''m a noice guy.

Its just arseholes like you who get my goat on here.

[/quote]

Touched a nerve have I? carrowroad.net is not being discussed here, just WOTB and pinkun forums. So, have you ever signed up to WOTB and posted there wiz, or is that a secret?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="LQ"]Bloomin'' brilliant!Just when I was feeling all nice you bunch of woolly, Board loving apologists appear.Grrr...[:P]

[/quote]You shouldn''t even be on here or at games, your a woman, arghhh who decided to let women gain an interest in football.[:P]Go and do some cooking[:D] I hear there''s a well known female cook round these here parts whos books will teach you how to do it.[;)][/quote]Pah!Anyway, you''re only an Inch High - I could crush you under my heels pal!!![:P]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

You total plank.

I happily excist on the MOST friendly site on line............carrowroad.net. Many who''ve recently joined that site all say the same thing, I''m a noice guy.

[/quote]

Touched a nerve have I? carrowroad.net is not being discussed here, just WOTB and pinkun forums. So, have you ever signed up to WOTB and posted there wiz, or is that a secret?

[/quote]

Yes, I''m registered on WOTB, but I hate the sites format.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

You total plank.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I only use this one. Don''t need to use anymore than one really. I have a life.

Besides which the layout of WOTB is terrible to follow.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="LQ"]Bloomin'' brilliant!Just when I was feeling all nice you bunch of woolly, Board loving apologists appear.Grrr...[:P]

[/quote]You shouldn''t even be on here or at games, your a woman, arghhh who decided to let women gain an interest in football.[:P]Go and do some cooking[:D] I hear there''s a well known female cook round these here parts whos books will teach you how to do it.[;)][/quote]Pah!Anyway, you''re only an Inch High - I could crush you under my heels pal!!![:P]

[/quote]

Now your talking my language, did you have a particular time in mind.[;)][;)]

Oh dear there is some venom being spat around here!LQ - some people would pay for the heels thing...