Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

i think paul mcveigh will do a good job.

would think it pretty improbable any of last

seasons midfield would have got into the team that mcveigh played in when we got promoted,shows the standard we have now

fallen to

[quote user="ACE"]I would have McVeigh on the right wing ahead of anyone else we currently have at the club. On his day he could turn games.[/quote]

Is that why he was first choice in that position for 4th Division Luton last season?  [:P]I really can''t believe some of you people.I''m disappointed that deadwood that''s been here through our demise such as Cureton, Russell, Drury & Doherty are all still here, let alone the prospect of bringing yet another has-been (or should that read ''might''ve been''?) into the cause.We''re going down the same old tired and totally unprofessional route that''s been witnessed at this club by successive managers under an equally inept Board of Directors for too many seasons - it appears that yet another inadequate squad with glaring gaps is being unmethodically and oh so slowly ''assembled'' - it''s practically akin to watching a toddler attempting to force a square peg into a round hole.And it''s really f*cking frustrating.  [:@]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="ACE"]I would have McVeigh on the right wing ahead of anyone else we currently have at the club. On his day he could turn games.
[/quote]

Is that why he was first choice in that position for 4th Division Luton last season?  [:P]

I really can''t believe some of you people.

I''m disappointed that deadwood that''s been here through our demise such as Cureton, Russell, Drury & Doherty are all still here, let alone the prospect of bringing yet another has-been (or should that read ''might''ve been''?) into the cause.

We''re going down the same old tired and totally unprofessional route that''s been witnessed at this club by successive managers under an equally inept Board of Directors for too many seasons - it appears that yet another inadequate squad with glaring gaps is being unmethodically and oh so slowly ''assembled'' - it''s practically akin to watching a toddler attempting to force a square peg into a round hole.

And it''s really f*cking frustrating.  [:@]
[/quote]

Why do they need to do anything more with the usual prattle being displayed on here....

Same old same again fills the stands......and that''s the sad truth of it.

Are you sure he was not played by Luton because he was not good enough?  Some people have said it was that they did not want to pay him as he was on a bi pay to play deal.  Could be nonsense of course.As for Docherty, well I am afriad that shows how little you must know - he was one of our few assets last season.[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="ACE"]I would have McVeigh on the right wing ahead of anyone else we currently have at the club. On his day he could turn games.[/quote]

Is that why he was first choice in that position for 4th Division Luton last season?  [:P]I really can''t believe some of you people.I''m disappointed that deadwood that''s been here through our demise such as Cureton, Russell, Drury & Doherty are all still here, let alone the prospect of bringing yet another has-been (or should that read ''might''ve been''?) into the cause.We''re going down the same old tired and totally unprofessional route that''s been witnessed at this club by successive managers under an equally inept Board of Directors for too many seasons - it appears that yet another inadequate squad with glaring gaps is being unmethodically and oh so slowly ''assembled'' - it''s practically akin to watching a toddler attempting to force a square peg into a round hole.And it''s really f*cking frustrating.  [:@][/quote]

Trust me - Mcveigh recently accepted Conference wages and Luton didn''t want him.  [:O]

i did not go to the game tonight but i heard he had a good game .....

i hope the man gets a contract ....he is a norwich lad and will do well for us ..

well done paul for getting a goal just go get some more ..!!!!

i was not .

i just think the guy will be good for us .

why ... he had happy times here and never felt settled since .

trust me on this he never wanted to go .

step it up a gear paul show some old magic..!!!

[quote user="Shyster"]Trust me - Mcveigh recently accepted Conference wages and Luton didn''t want him.  [:O][/quote]Sauce?