Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Lee and Shackell

I think the rumour is we can''t afford them...I would take Shackell, not too sure about Lee.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Lee is crap

Shackell will have no desire whatsoever to play in the 3rd tier and you are simply clueless for bringing up the subject.

[/quote]

Like you even go to the games!

Lee is far from crap,. although hes no worldbeater hes far better than many of the nomarks who''ve been on the pitch supposedly playing for Norwich!

Do you know Shacks personally then?

Shacks is a Championship standard defender but I just hope his passion for Norwich would enable him to give us a year in League 1 but I''m not holding my breath!

Its not clueless bringing up the subject of Shacks and Lee cause anyone who regularly went to the games at the end of last season would know that these 2 were some of best players and if they are playing for Norwich next season our chances of getting promoted would go up no end!

[quote user="rjwc22"]I think both Lee and Shacks have their sights set higher.  Think we might have a chance to sign Lee if he gets no other offers but think we can do better than him given that it will probably take up to £500k to get him.  Would rather we have Cort and save the money.[/quote]

Pleeeease!

You have just given me the biggest laugh I''ve had all day!

You''d rather have the not fit enough to even jump or chase the ball and generally any good at all Cort than Alan Lee who got stuck in made things happen and was certainly fit enough to make a difference?

Good job you have no authority at the club!

Shackell won''t play in League 1, why should he?

We can''t afford Lee''s wages he''s on £10k - £12k pw at Palace.