Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

So fed up with with Ncisa and Trust

Let''s just say she extinguished the candle in her own ''special way''. Apparently she was locked in a cupboard full of butternut squash when she was a child and that''s what caused her fear of orange vegetables. They say that all racism is caused by fear and ignorance, I guess vegetable racism is no different [:''(] 

Thanks mtv and astrodyne for an injection of common sense!

And USAcanary when you say:

"Wouldn''t it be much quicker if you answered the question as Daphne did."

and similar comments - this is not appreciated by me at all!!! This is a message board. It is open to all opinions and means of expression. It is not a court of law, or a formal meeting - God forbid!

So USAcanary if you don''t like personal comments, neither do I particularly. Could we get back to discussing something more serious - or more trivial -- or at any rate less personal?

And while I am having a little rant, Cam, I''m surprised at you! What interest is NCISA PR to you?

Or for Lapp Board Out!

Oh sorry wrong place.

That USA has me all confused again or is it Cam or........

Boing time for bed said Zebedee!!

Nutty

Yes, we are part of NCFC''s failure in part, just as we are part of the failure of this country''s government, and anything else you care to think about, but that''s hardly the point. Neither of us make decisions at NCFC, we suffer them (or in the brief periods of success) we celebrate them.

Failure or success isn''t the reason I renewed. I renewed because it''s my club. As it''s yours and every other city fan''s. It''s sometimes difficult to remember this when we are run by a bunch of incompetent people (now numbering just three).

I wouldn''t say the ''happy clappy'' forums were put on for any other reason than for fans to meet the guests and ask questions. The context and feel of each forum relied heavily on who the guests were and what position we were in at that time. I have been to most of them and can''t say I ever ''welcomed'' the likes of Doncaster. The Roeder one certainly not - his first words were to question the press presence. He was also late and made no apology.

Disillusioned. Indeed, for a number of years, didn''t start last season. We had the Worthy Out meeting a few years ago (the one you didn''t attend!) where there were many similarly disillusioned fans. But this season (and last) have been worse, as the attention has moved on, past the manager (who usually cops for the blame) onto the board, such is the height of this disillusionment. How do we get back to being happy with our club?

Success on the pitch Nutty. How do we achieve that? Apart from a Roy of the Rovers fairy tale, when Gunn buys in 10 great players for less than a million, we have to make major changes and only 3 people can start the ball rolling.

As for NCISA''s events next season, I can''t comment, we will have to see. Again it depends on who is at the club to attend such an event. Can''t see one with the current manager happening anytime soon really, can you?

:o)

Take issue if you like, I can only post based on personal experience. The last two times I''ve emailed John, I''ve never received a reply, not even an acknowledgement. The last time I used the link on your website I didn''t get a reply either and it was only after making an observation on here about it that I actually got a reply from Kathy, a very good one at that. Maybe things have changed since the last time I emailed NCISA, back in October last year.

The burning issue of the moment, related to the season ticket renewal process and, specifically, that the Club kicks off the process so early, certainly in comparision to other Clubs. I was interested that Richard Balls picked up on this very issue at the recent meeting with his question, along the lines of, "Is 18,000 season ticket holders an asset or a liability to the Club?"

The problem is, we all moan about it, but no-one seems interested in doing anything about it.

My suggested solution, and I''m sure it could probably be tweaked, was that NCISA makes it one of their key objectives to change and this could be done simply by deferring the process, say, by a month to six weeks, with the first deadline being end of March or begining of April.

The Club wouldn''t be significantly impacted, as the direct debit process (for those who pay by that method) could simply be suspended for a month or two. Season Ticket holders would benefit from a two month payment holiday, especially during these hard economic times. Everyone would be a winner and the complaceny argument often directed towards the Club would be less of an issue.

Anyway, Kathy suggested that it would be raised at your next committee meeting, but I heard nothing afterwards, so I don''t know whether or not it was discussed. Irrespective, we still have the same fundamental issue

At the end of the day, I can only judge the performance of NCISA by my interface with it''s officers. So far, I''m afraid, it hasn''t always been that impressive.