Sign in to follow this  
Attleborough_Canary

Joe Lewis - Englands New Striker

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Did anyone watch the England U21 game? Mr Lewis came on as striker towards the end of the game. Bit odd in my books but nice to see some fun still in the professional game![/quote]

Really? Was it just a laugh then or was there a reason? Did he look out of place?

Stuart Pearce had no outfield players left on the subs bench, Lee Cattermole injured, Joe Lewis volunteered to come on. Mystery solved. Apparently he was awful but thought that he played better than Frazier Campbell.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Did anyone watch the England U21 game? Mr Lewis came on as striker towards the end of the game. Bit odd in my books but nice to see some fun still in the professional game![/quote]

Really? Was it just a laugh then or was there a reason? Did he look out of place?

[/quote]

he did that for the norwich reserves once or twice, he is used as a target man!!

Used to do this in the reserves I think, back up target man [;)]

[quote user="canarytom"]What has this got to do with Norwich?[/quote]

It has everything to do with Norwich. The best footballer to be born out of Norfolk since Danny Mills for a start.