Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Re: It's Official: I'm sick to death of Bryan Gunn

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well you do at times come accross as being very immature, it''s how I see it, speak as I find, but I won''t resort to what you have done on here to me.  I held you in high esteem, but sadly that has now diminished. 

I will leave this here, I will act the adult one now.

I have put my points accross with regards to Gunn, asked for proof from you of what you say I have said and still nothing.

There is nothing more I can say.

[/quote]

If I''m all you say I am, don''t ruddy PM no more!

You''re so far up your own arse 49 its staggering, thank Gawd its all come to the surface today.

Phew!

[quote user="CT "]Poor Wiz. Finally started alienating your friends/allies on this message board?It didnt take long[/quote]He''s a spiteful sort isn''t he?Seems to take special delight in being nasty to the female members of the forum.Little insight into his character there...

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

but I would happily stay in League One for a few more seasons if it meant that Gunn would get the sack.

[/quote]

If he fails it is exactly this type of attitude that will of caused it. People willing for their own club, the one that they are supposed to support, to fail before the season has already begun.

Lets not worry about the transfer activity or the league performance, as long as Gunn gets the sack for wanting the managers job?

[/quote]

agree what an idiot

[quote user="CT "]Poor Wiz. Finally started alienating your friends/allies on this message board?

It didnt take long
[/quote]

With friends like that who cares?

And the wiz always was alone on here CT, he doesn''t seek out kinred souls or copycats![:|]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="CT "]Poor Wiz. Finally started alienating your friends/allies on this message board?

It didnt take long
[/quote]

He''s a spiteful sort isn''t he?
Seems to take special delight in being nasty to the female members of the forum.
Little insight into his character there...
[/quote]

And of course you have no axe to grind do you?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="CT "]Poor Wiz. Finally started alienating your friends/allies on this message board?

It didnt take long
[/quote]

Seems to take special delight in being nasty to the female members of the forum.
[/quote]

It didnt take long
[/quote]

[/quote]

It didnt take long
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "]Poor Wiz. Finally started alienating your friends/allies on this message board?

It didnt take long
[/quote]

With friends like that who cares?

And the wiz always was alone on here CT, he doesn''t seek out kinred souls or copycats![:|]

[/quote]

The Wiz? Third person.... Oh dear oh dear