Sign in to follow this  
Irish canary

is this for real?? :@

Am I right in saying, that we let Croft go for free??!! Marshall who we payed 1 million for, go for 300,000 and appointed Gunn mangager?!!!!!!

what a f**kin joke and laughing stock of a club we are!! We cant even do a bit of business and make money for the team next year losing our so called good players!!

Unf*ckinbelievable!!! 

[:@]

Croft would not sign a new contract.Would you rather they had broken his legs to make him sign?  Of course he went for free.Marshall - undisclosed fee, so how do you know it was 300k.  And how much do you reckon a keeper who gets relegated to league one in a woeful defence with glaring holes in his game is worth?

Gunn - something the board can control.  If you are going to moan, at least moan about something that was poor decision making rather than circumstances.[quote user="Irish canary"]

Am I right in saying, that we let Croft go for free??!! Marshall who we payed 1 million for, go for 300,000 and appointed Gunn mangager?!!!!!!

what a f**kin joke and laughing stock of a club we are!! We cant even do a bit of business and make money for the team next year losing our so called good players!!

Unf*ckinbelievable!!! 

[:@]

[/quote]

Croft was out of contract so effectively not our player to sell, but I thought we could have done a bit more bartering for Marshall (whether you like him or not).