Sign in to follow this  
TerryTibbs

Gunn - End of the Legend

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]No thanks would rather stay and see the removal of the lame duck Scotsman who is manager of Norwich City for no other reason than he has been getting sympathy off this club for 20 odd years.[/quote]Haha! Again, do you not want to see him succeed? I do. Cause well..i don''t know how to put it any better other than...i support Norwich.Although, i like how much he''s got under your skin, it certainly makes me feel happier about the situation. You feel the need to insult him in every post you make regarding him, it''s really quite pathetic, but like i said, also quite funny.[/quote] No i would quite happily swap losing the first 10 games to see him sacked , in fact his sacking will probably be the high point of the season.[/quote]Not quite answering my question. Would you be dissapointed if we finished top of the league next season with him in charge?I''m not saying that''s what will happen, it''s just you seem to have some personnal vendetta regarding Gunn, and it''s something you should really get over soon.

Would i be dissapointed , no  , but then i wouldnt be dissapointed at winning the lottery and thats not going to happen either . Most people knew when the idiot put himself forward for the job last season it would end in relegation and he didnt let anybody down , in fact he was worse than anybody could have predicted . He should of walked away but he likes putting on his suit and being billy big bollocks , afraid i hate the man more than most people hated Roeder now and his sacking and departure from the club cannot come soon enough .

Come on people, it''s not Bryan''s fault he loves the club. I am sure there is a dark side to him, as there is in most people if we are totally honest, but let''s not be diverted from the root cause of the problem here.

That''s the majority shareholders. We hear so little from Mr Foulger, so not sure what to make of him, does he agree with Delia and Michael and did he support that appointment yesterday?

Whoever is manager, one thing is certain, there will be an ongoing decline, depending on degrees as to how good the football manager is, but decline nevertheless under this board.

13 long years of them and where are we? Are we any better off than when they took over? Any richer for it? Better players? No, the only plus you can pin on them is perhaps the larger crowds, but even that is open to debate, and the person responsible for those (Andrew Cullen) saw the light and left for a club run with more ambition and purpose.

So, never mind who the manager is, and yes it''s a disastrous and ill thought out appointment, but the buck, as they say stops at the top. Let''s just hope those with any influence over our club can make steps to persuade Delia and Michael it really is time to go.

[quote user="Destort"]

And that''s it is it? You''ve spoken so it must be true?

I am against the appointment of Gunn however will back him and hope he proves me wrong. If people had their way nearly 20 years ago, Ferguson would have left United.

As i said, I didn''t want Gunn but I think your comment is a little spur of the moment.

[/quote]

clown, how can you even think to try and use ferguson and gunn in the same sentence!

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="Destort"]

I am against the appointment of Gunn however will back him and hope he proves me wrong. If people had their way nearly 20 years ago, Ferguson would have left United.

As i said, I didn''t want Gunn but I think your comment is a little spur of the moment.

[/quote]

clown, how can you even think to try and use ferguson and gunn in the same sentence!

[/quote]  But i like your clown and Gunn in the same sentence , that does ring oh so true .

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Feking arrogant, self centered git..........and thats being polite!

I pray this all goes tits up.

F*ck off Gunn.

[/quote]And that''s from someone who never swears or uses insults.How can anyone be that old & yet never grow up? It''s a medical mystery.

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You truly are an ignorant prat. The reference being made was to highlight the position of the manager and not their past achievements. You really think those fans calling for his head gave a f*** whether he had won anything at other clubs? No. Because he was not succeeding in his current role at the time. Use your brain and see the comment is about the situation rather than using the comment as a comparison in management achiements.

I''m shocked at this thread. Yes, I am disappointed Gunn is manager but come on, as a player he was excellent. End of a legend... no... when he finally does get pulled up as "director of football" when it goes tits up it''ll be a crack in his otherwise shiny plate... or should i say head.For some to suggest he was an average goalkeeper... wtf? My personal reflection of him is completely different. I thought he was excellent and consistant throughout his career with his (until that dodgy few months near the end). Great player but potentially a rubbish manager.Alex Ferguson he is not. But I guess he did come from Aberdeen... and he''s Scottish, so we can live in hope I suppose.