Sign in to follow this  
FU MAN SHOE

Re: would it bother you if the new manager was gay

[quote user="nolegs"][quote user="John"]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"]Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.

Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?[/quote]

i don''t know why i''m asking,but wtf is a "gayer"bigot?
[/quote]

Surely you have a mirror at hand?

probably better than what you''ve got in yours.....tosser
[/quote][/quote]

Oooooooohhhhh! Tosser indeed!  [:D] You''re clearly the bitch in yours & Johnny''s relationship.  [:P]

Chase me!!
[/quote]

[^o)]

You have such a low form of humour shyster....

humour....thats generous,or is it a new term for bigotry?

[/quote][/quote]

The latter certainly does seem to be a term far more suitable nolegs.

It''s regretable that i granted such a small minded individual such generosity.

[quote user="Asteroid"]I have read this thread through and shyster is an incredibly funny man [:D][/quote]

Because you''re a muslim and your faith does not tolerate homosexuality, I refuse to accept that as a compliment.

We in the west don''t only accept homosexuality, we practically embrace it for what it is, and there''s no way some hysterical, self-righteous, carpet-chewing, book-burning muppet with sh*t for brains is ever going to change that.But that doesn''t stop me from poking the p*ss out of Gayers along the way.It''s called freedom of speech - something else you supercilious f*ckers abhor - but, oddly, only when it''s directed at you.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Asteroid"]I have read this thread through and shyster is an incredibly funny man [:D][/quote]

Because you''re a muslim and your faith does not tolerate homosexuality, I refuse to accept that as a compliment.

We in the west don''t only accept homosexuality, we practically embrace it for what it is, and there''s no way some hysterical, self-righteous, carpet-chewing, book-burning muppet with sh*t for brains is ever going to change that.But that doesn''t stop me from poking the p*ss out of Gayers along the way.It''s called freedom of speech - something else you supercilious f*ckers abhor - but, oddly, only when it''s directed at you.[/quote]Were you such a fan of freedom of speech when the muslims protested the return of royal anglians?

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Asteroid"]I have read this thread through and shyster is an incredibly funny man [:D][/quote]

We in the west don''t only accept homosexuality, we practically embrace it for what it is, and there''s no way some hysterical, self-righteous, carpet-chewing, book-burning muppet with sh*t for brains is ever going to change that.But that doesn''t stop me from poking the p*ss out of Gayers along the way.It''s called freedom of speech - something else you supercilious f*ckers abhor - but, oddly, only when it''s directed at you.[/quote]Were you such a fan of freedom of speech when the muslims protested the return of royal anglians?[/quote]

Did you actually read my post?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Asteroid"]I have read this thread through and shyster is an incredibly funny man [:D][/quote]

We in the west don''t only accept homosexuality, we practically embrace it for what it is, and there''s no way some hysterical, self-righteous, carpet-chewing, book-burning muppet with sh*t for brains is ever going to change that.But that doesn''t stop me from poking the p*ss out of Gayers along the way.It''s called freedom of speech - something else you supercilious f*ckers abhor - but, oddly, only when it''s directed at you.[/quote]Were you such a fan of freedom of speech when the muslims protested the return of royal anglians?[/quote]

Did you actually read my post?[/quote]Yes, I''m asking a question.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Asteroid"]I have read this thread through and shyster is an incredibly funny man [:D][/quote]

Did you actually read my post?[/quote]Yes, I''m asking a question.[/quote]

Well, you clearly failed to absorb the latter part of said post, but if that was too cryptic for you then, yes, I will until my dying day herald the freedom of speech - their putrid demonstration followed by the equally putrid, yet warranted, ''indigenous'' demonstration spoke volumes, don''t you think? My only gripe with the issue of freedom of speech is that is the latter who are told to shut the f*ck up.