Sign in to follow this  
FU MAN SHOE

Re: would it bother you if the new manager was gay

[quote user="John"]

For what it''s worth, incase i''ve given the wrong impression, i''m not gay.

However i do pity people who are concerned and worried by something so laughably trivial.

[/quote]

Buggery is not trivial.

Or so i''ve heard

[quote user="John"]

... I can''t believe how stupid this is[:^)]

As far as i''m concerned whether they are gay or not isn''t an issue. What is an issue is our football club and the dire state it is in, and whether the man at the top has the ability to make it a proud force in football once again.

To be frank they can be a woman, they can be foreign or they can be gay. They can be all of them! I honestly couldn''t care less, and i pity the people that do think it is a problem (although i''d like to think the people on this board are better than that).

[/quote]

I think perhaps you''ve taken this thread way more seriously than it deserves...!

John - [quote]For what it''s worth, incase i''ve given the wrong impression, i''m not gay.[/quote]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/mardellski/p10306687_ph_hero.jpg[/img]

[quote user="nolegs"]thank the lord,we are now a small club.....

for small minded people[/quote]

[^o)] For someone going by with the name "The Voice Of Reason" you don''t half dissapoint...

[quote user="nolegs"]Gosh this thread is sooooo funny......sorry sad pathetic wankers[/quote][IMG]http://www.4poofsandapiano.com/images/4PsJR.jpg[/IMG]

Me thinks you need a sense of humour transplant.

But go for a brain one first.  [:P]

[quote user="John"][^o)] For someone going by with the name "The Voice Of Reason" you don''t half dissapoint...[/quote]

john ....you are the voice of reason

[quote user="nolegs"][quote user="John"][^o)] For someone going by with the name "The Voice Of Reason" you don''t half dissapoint...[/quote]

john ....you are the voice of reason[/quote]

John and nolegs are a couple. [kiss emoticon]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"]thank the lord,we are now a small club.....

for small minded people[/quote]no you probably need to find the 21st century....bigot

Me thinks you need a sense of humour transplant.

But go for a brain one first.  [:P][/quote]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="John"][^o)] For someone going by with the name "The Voice Of Reason" you don''t half dissapoint...[/quote]

John and nolegs are a couple. [kiss emoticon][/quote][IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DGARtD8MXLs/R_QaEG8leEI/AAAAAAAABuY/nowNUcsSm1k/s400/Sexy+Men+Kissing.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="John"][^o)] For someone going by with the name "The Voice Of Reason" you don''t half dissapoint...[/quote]

I''m sorry to half dissapoint you, John, I''m not gay & I''m not going to be the next manager.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="John"][^o)] For someone going by with the name "The Voice Of Reason" you don''t half dissapoint...[/quote]

John and nolegs are a couple. [kiss emoticon][/quote]

i hate to waste my 1000th post,but shyster....you really live up to your name

[quote user="shyster"]Learn to use the quote facility correctly, nobrains.[/quote]

better than bigotbrains

Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?

[quote user="nolegs"][quote user="John"][^o)] For someone going by with the name "The Voice Of Reason" you don''t half dissapoint...[/quote]

john ....you are the voice of reason
[/quote]

[Y]I''d like to think we both are mate, rather than the small minded being that claims to be so.

To be honest we probably shouldn''t be showing posters like "The Voice Of Reason" and "shyster" the time of day, it''s only that reading posts like these from fellow fans is just so dissaponiting.

I don''t like to think we''re looked upon as an intolerant club by other individuals, but people like these ain''t doing us any favours.

john,i don''t know who you are,but thank the lord there are still a few on here who can make sensible comments,i dread to think what a fan of another club coming on here would make of this thread

Johnny - [quote]but people like these ain''t doing us any favours.[/quote]

I knew it wouldn''t take long for you to get on to the ''Gay Rights'' issue.What is it you want exactly? Gays can get wed, have foster children, get the best jobs in the media etc..Seriously! How much exposure does one need to live a ''normal'' life? Being Gay is so passe - get over it.

[quote user="shyster"]Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?[/quote]

i don''t know why i''m asking,but wtf is a "gayer"bigot?

[quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"]Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?[/quote]

i don''t know why i''m asking,but wtf is a "gayer"bigot?[/quote]

Surely you have a mirror at hand?

[quote user="nolegs"]john,i don''t know who you are,but thank the lord there are still a few on here who can make sensible comments,i dread to think what a fan of another club coming on here would make of this thread
[/quote]

Absolutely nolegs.

And i''d hate the thought of being shouted down alone on this board by a couple of what i can only presume to be homophobic individuals to some extent, for showing distaste unto what i can only see as a hoste of worrinly intolerant remarks.

It certainly doesn''t make me feel proud knowing i''m backing the same club and cause as them.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"]Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?[/quote]

probably better than what you''ve got in yours.....tosser[/quote]

[quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"]Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?[/quote]

probably better than what you''ve got in yours.....tosser[/quote][/quote]

Oooooooohhhhh! Tosser indeed!  [:D] You''re clearly the bitch in yours & Johnny''s relationship.  [:P]

Chase me!!

Shyster as you are so clearly not at home with your own sexuality,and clearly not comfortable with any reference to"gays" i will leave you to ponder on your own shortcomings as a human being.hopefully you are in a minority within canary supporters and i leave you to wallow in your own pit of homophobic sorrow.

p.s my wife thinks you''re a tosser too! now finish your homework and go to bed!

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"]Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.

Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?[/quote]

i don''t know why i''m asking,but wtf is a "gayer"bigot?
[/quote]

probably better than what you''ve got in yours.....tosser
[/quote][/quote]

Oooooooohhhhh! Tosser indeed!  [:D] You''re clearly the bitch in yours & Johnny''s relationship.  [:P]

Chase me!!
[/quote]

[^o)]

You have such a low form of humour shyster....

[quote user="John"]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="nolegs"][quote user="shyster"]Interesting username for a gayer that: nolegs.Does John lift you up and put you in the fork of a tree for intercourse?[/quote]

probably better than what you''ve got in yours.....tosser[/quote][/quote]

Chase me!![/quote]

[^o)]

You have such a low form of humour shyster....

humour....thats generous,or is it a new term for bigotry?

[/quote]