Sign in to follow this  
DEL123

Who will be here next year / and who do you want GONE

Ignoring funding issues, this is who I would like (going by your list and not allowing for new signings):IN:  Drury, Shacks, Stefano, Croft, Clingan, Doc, Rudd, Betrand, Lee, C Mac, Spillane, Smith, Adewotsit, Lathrope, DaleyOUT:   Marsh, Otso, JC, Carney, Hoolahoop, Gow, Mooney, Lappin, Russell, Leijer, Patty, Nelson, Cort, Renton, Martin.I know this is unrealistic, with loans coming in and out etc. But if I was gaffer, this is what I would like to see.

Would like to see the following leave:

David Marshall

Jon Otsemobor (Please God, take him away)

Jamie Cureton

David Carney

David Mooney

Matty Pattison

Think we will also lose:

Jason Shackell

Lee Croft

Sammy Clingan

Wes Hoolahan

Alan Gow

Ryan Bertrand

Adrian Leijer

[quote user="Mushroom"]There are so many of these threads on here, why couldn''t you add to them?[/quote]

Because I didnt look..........sorry

[quote user="Mushroom"]There are so many of these threads on here, why couldn''t you add to them?[/quote]

Because I didnt look..........sorry

I think realistically speaking:STAYING:

Jon OtsemoborAdam DruryJamie CuretonGary DohertyDeclan RuddSimon LappinDarel RussellAlan LeeStuart NelsonCody McDonaldMichael SpillaneKorey SmithKris RentonTom AdeyemiChris MartinDamon LathropeLuke DaleyOUTDavid Marshall (£1 mil)Lee Croft (£850,000+)Sammy Clingan (£1m+)Wes Hoolahan (£500,000+)Dejan Stefanovic (probably has high wages that we can''t afford)Jason ShackellDavid CarneyAlan GowDavid MooneyRyan BetrandAdrian LeijerMatty PattisonCarl CortI would love to see any of Croft, Clinghan or Hoolahan to stay if nobody came in to bid for them but it''s likely they will and we need to sell so. Would also love to see Shackell and Betrand come back permenantly but again, unlikely..

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]I think realistically speaking:STAYING:

Jon OtsemoborAdam DruryJamie CuretonGary DohertyDeclan RuddSimon LappinDarel RussellAlan LeeStuart NelsonCody McDonaldMichael SpillaneKorey SmithKris RentonTom AdeyemiChris MartinDamon LathropeLuke DaleyOUTDavid Marshall (£1 mil)Lee Croft (£850,000+)Sammy Clingan (£1m+)Wes Hoolahan (£500,000+)Dejan Stefanovic (probably has high wages that we can''t afford)Jason ShackellDavid CarneyAlan GowDavid MooneyRyan BetrandAdrian LeijerMatty PattisonCarl CortI would love to see any of Croft, Clinghan or Hoolahan to stay if nobody came in to bid for them but it''s likely they will and we need to sell so. Would also love to see Shackell and Betrand come back permenantly but again, unlikely.. [/quote]Croft''s contract is up, he will leave on a free.