Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

coming home !

i have some good inside info from a good source   green to arsenal for -bentley +1 million+player also  mr chris sutton returns to this is top inside info. you heard it first.

[quote]i have some good inside info from a good source green to arsenal for -bentley +1 million+player also mr chris sutton returns to this is top inside info. you heard it first .[/quote]

king

hope this is true, i believed in father christmas last year, and was rewarded, can we be lucky two years running?

[quote]i have some good inside info from a good source green to arsenal for -bentley +1 million+player also mr chris sutton returns to this is top inside info. you heard it first .[/quote]

If there is any truth in this sire, then I''ll wet myself with glee!!. 

However, I shall not be holding my breath.

I''d happily swap Green for £1m+Bentley+Fabregas/Aliadiere/clichy.

But the chances of Sutton i''m afraid are slim, tho'' one can live in hope!

Sutton for McVeigh plus £££? Maybe that''s why we haven''t see much of him lately - don''t want him injured. I''d rather have both, but if it has to be one, it would be Sutton.

Hey guys lets not get too excited but i have sources which have told me about a very similar deal and they are a proper inside source at arsenal. if ya go back to dumble delia''s thread titled "don''t shoot me down" you will find a post from me stating this.

my source told me that green will be goin to the gooners in the jan transfer window in part exchange for Bentley plus cash (dunno the amount but i hope its more than 1million!!) haven''t heard about a possible 2nd player though. big chris would be perfect for us if he came, and its definetely a possibility. i know wots goin on my letter to santa!!!!!

Some of us seem again to be rather quick to jump on young Mr. Bentley''s back, in my opinion.  I think he''s done ok for us and believe that we look a better side with him on the pitch.  If we were to get him on a full time basis I think that he would go on to improve still further as he matures (not just in footballing terms) and would be a real asset to the club.  Sometimes it''s all too easy to forget that he was 20 just a few weeks ago.