Tufnell Park Canary

blackburn

If we''re going to win we need to score so how about this formation:

------------------------------------GREEN----------------------------------

---------------------FLEMING------------------HOLT------------------------

--HENDO---SVENSSON---LEON---JARVIS---FRANCIS---HUCKERBY---MCVEIGH--

---------------------------------THE FANS----------------------------------

Just a thought

Please dont make predictions like that Tuffnell.  They have a nasty habit of biting you on the arse and there has never been a game of football yet where the result could be predicted.  Maybe it is just my belief but I do find that predictions like this is a curse on the game.

Blackburn have some very good players and it''s not a foregone conclusion that we''ll win. We are certainly well capable of winning if we play for 90 minutes and not 45. This is a must win at all costs game and should we lose this it will be a massive blow to our chances of staying up.

Blackburn have some very good players and it''s not a foregone conclusion that we''ll win. We are certainly well capable of winning if we play for 90 minutes and not 45. This is a must win at all costs game and should we lose this it will be a massive blow to our chances of staying up.

[quote]well Blackburn must be the biggest oportunity for the 1st win so far[/quote]

think they`ve lost their last 6 away, so if we can`nt beat them, we`re not going to beat anybody, this really is going to be a 6 pointer...

Why is everybody so confident?? Ok, Blackburn are on a poor run but just look at the side in comparison to ours, it is certainly better than Pompey''s & Everton''s. I would say only Green and Huckerby would get into that team.

Friedel     
Neill     
Short     
Johansson     
Matteo   
Reid     
Tugay    
Ferguson     
Emerton     
Dickov     
Bothroyd 

Southampton is where the 1st win will come

Better crank up the atmosphere a notch from the start... and hope it permeates onto the pitch, if it can get Svensson in the mood he was in against Everton, and inspire Holt to tackle and run till he drops and Francis to get into goalscoring positions, we can win this game. It certainly wont be pretty, but at the moment i dont give a toss how it looks, winning is everything. This game is all about who fights the hardest... and that has to be us. No excuses.

Looks like the game may be a bit too early to see a start for Matteo, though.  He''s only just back in training I believe.

According to a report on the Blackburn Rivals site Matt Jansen has torn his cartilage and will be out.  Can we add another nine to this list by Saturday, possibly?