Sign in to follow this  
Disturbed

A proud Apologist

Nice post Doomy... I hope you have your excuses and a watch us beat Charlton 5-0 keep the faith speech lined up???  [:$]

[quote user="Lambo"]

It''s more the fact most of the people that want delia out and come out shit shite like "board apologist" are rude, arrogent prats who will only get behind the team if we''re winning week in week out.

[/quote]

Says another dick who is clearly in denial... [:S]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Apologist, muppet, more like.[/quote]Real online tough guy eh?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Lambo"]

It''s more the fact most of the people that want delia out and come out shit shite like "board apologist" are rude, arrogent prats who will only get behind the team if we''re winning week in week out.

[/quote]

Says another dick who is clearly in denial... [:S]

[/quote]Good to see you proving Lambo wrong on the rude and arrogant front, eh Smudge ?  Look at your own signature often ?  [:)]

My vote is pro boardLike there''s an option anyway - its easy to criticise, bit harder to find solutions

what''s all this tough guy garbage, everyone else gets an opinion but i am a tough guy, numpties on this forum, no wonder city are where they are, run by numpties, watched by numpties. Hope we win tonight believe it or not.