Sign in to follow this  
Gravitys Rainbow

The Gunn Observation

Good afternoon dear people of the pink''un message board. I do hope to find you all in states of elation and good will.

I write to you from New Zealand, a life long Norwich fan, however living in 
exile for 5 years (8, if you count a rather horrible stretch in Ipswich) however, a return to my Norfolk home looms come the month of December and I can''t wait.

I tell you this, in the hope that i will have a valid excuse for a rather silly post, but i really think it needs to be said. We''ve tiptoed around the subject, but to speak ever so 
bluntly, I am going to assume that what i have to say is an opinion which is shared by many. And that is.....

I WANT Bryan 
Gunn as our manager.

We have a man in charge now, who led the team through the most wonderful period of 
success for Norwich City. He comes across as a genuinely lovely man, and he loves Norwich, it is his spiritual
 home, and Norwich holds a special place in his heart, just like Bryan holds a special place in the heart of Norwich.

I know this has all been said before, but i felt that i should reinstate it. What we have now, is a manager who loves us and wants to be here. And i think (and i desire) him to be here for a long time. His 
attitude plus general
 dedication, i think, will birth much prosper for the football team.

ON THE BALL CITY!

" i think, will birth much prosper for the football team."and I thought I was p1ssed !

Each to their own. I''ve always held it in high regard and thought it much worthy of it''s classic status. I guess you need a somewhat twisted sense of humour to enjoy it though.

[quote user="City1st"]" i think, will birth much prosper for the football team."

and I thought I was p1ssed !
[/quote]

You don''t have to be.

OTBC