Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rider

Season Ticket spin?

Yes - the level of season ticket renewals is quite extraordinary as we are being constantly told particularly in light of possible / probable relegation. However, as with many things NCFC, scratch the surface and what lies underneath is somewhat different.

Talk of all these fans ''signing up'' and the like is quite simply false. Thousands (I believe up to about 11,000 in fact) like myself are AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED every season UNLESS we opt out by cancelling our monthly direct debit. I have not ''signed'' anything this time round, I have not ''paid'' the club anything (it does''nt feel like it anyway) and I won''t be getting a credit card bill in a month or so for my £400+. All these fans are counted (quite rightly of course) in this much hyped ''17,000'' .

However, I wonder how many DD''s will be cancelled if we go down? Only much later in the spring / summer might we know the real level of season tickets for next season.    

If we go down you will already have paid 3 months of next years season ticket,and probably by not cancelling have an implied contract to pay the rest.

In the ''Terms of Agreement'' for the instalment plan,it clearly states;

''In the event that the agreement is terminated (by you or NCFC) prior to the season commencing your season ticket will be cancelled and ALL payments made will be refunded.''

[quote user="Moanin Riverender"]

In the ''Terms of Agreement'' for the instalment plan,it clearly states;

''In the event that the agreement is terminated (by you or NCFC) prior to the season commencing your season ticket will be cancelled and ALL payments made will be refunded.''

[/quote]

Yes that''s the law I think.  Although you''ve starting paying you don''t receive the "goods" until the season actually starts.