Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

THE BOARD DO SOMETIMES GET IT RIGHT!

There`s a lot of anti board stuff on here but you must give credit where credit is due. Prior to, during and even after our little self concious visit to the Premier League we were fed the  mantra that Charlton were a model for us all, and if we could emulate them then little Norwich would be Delia`s pride and Joy.

Well we`ve nearly there, might not quite beat them to bottom spot but hey, we`ve not done bad!    

Damn you TFIY, I have been thinking of putting the same thing on here, it''s good to see they can get some thigns correct (sarcasm). But now we have achieved there aim, who can be our next role model? Me, maybe Luton, nice family club.[;)]

Having seen another thread by jaz I wouldnt be surprised if Grimbsy became our new role model, been relegated more times than any other club.

I recon that`s a challenge our current board might find difficult to resist. 

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

Having seen another thread by jaz I wouldnt be surprised if Grimbsy became our new role model, been relegated more times than any other club.

[/quote]

But they would have to get promoted again before they could be relegated more than twice...and there is more chance of Gordon Brown getting the country back to work and sorting out his finances than there is of us getting a promotion soon.[;)]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

I see you have big Iwan as your avatar.. the man who single handedly kept us in this division 10 years ago... what we wouldnt give for the messiah in the side now!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

I see you have big Iwan as your avatar.. the man who single handedly kept us in this division 10 years ago... what we wouldnt give for the messiah in the side now!

jas :)

[/quote]

When you look back over the years there has always  been at least one talisman in the team, a proud leader of men, someone the fans love, what  have we become now? It makes me so angry and so sad at the same time!