Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

An optimistic Norwich City team

Didn''t the ladies team play at Blackpool yesterday? :-)

Don''t let Delia & her muppets read this article...she might want their manager next. come to think of it she couldn''t be any worse than Gunn.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

PS: They wear your Yellow and Green, are sponsored by your club and believe themselves to be a part of Norwich City. 

As far as I am concerned anyone wearing the colours are part of the club.  Different with you?

Colchester Ladies wear our colours and are sponsored by the club and have corporate sponsorship for their strip (luckily).

Lincoln Ladies, knocked out by Chelsea 3-1 in the Women''s FA Cup quarter finals, can''t find a corporate sponsor so individuals like me sponsor various members of the team out of our own pocket.

Why? Because they wear Imps colours and needed help.

In case you are too thick to understand it I thought it an upbeat report on another side to Norwich City while you lot are busy dialling and redialling The Samaritans.

I have never taken the pee out of Norwich and never will do. 

PS: Our keeper at Lincoln is in the England ladies squad although she''s only a primary school teacher in Nottinghamshire.  If we''d had her in goal for the blokes three years ago we might have got further than the playoffs.  Fortunately, we have got shot of him. 

If they wear your colours they are my club. 

Sorry you hadn''t noticed yours.

[/quote]

Coming on this forum and implying that CityAngel is thick, and then going on to suggest that female primary school teachers are a lesser form of life is hardly likely to win you friends and influence people now is it?

Tut tut.

OTBC

[/quote]

One love, dick head.  Ask City Angel if she is the same City Angel who, before she fell out with me, private messaged me for Delia''s home address which I supplied so she could write to her.

Stupidly I supplied her with same.  If City Angel doesn''t have our email messages I still do.  For some curious reason we keep them all this end.

Say something City Angel.  Yes or no?

Absolutely no Angel.

I asked her if Delia replied to her.

Apparently she didn''t bother to write.  No surprise there, then.

Go on, say something City Angel.

If she doesn''t have the emails, I have.

There followed an invitation to join her group which apparently involves supporters from clubs like Southend and Colchester.  Indeed she quoted from her group a Colchester supporter as to your prospects in League One.

I am sure she is absolutely lovely as a person but she isn''t going to get any more home addys out of me.  She can find them for herself which, in many cases, she won''t. 

[/quote]The things that crawl out of the cesspit during the night never cease to amaze me........creatures of spite and malice.........

Cam - I''ve already acknowledged further up the thread that you were kind enough to supply me with Delia''s email addy last season when I wanted to write and have a moan at her, whats that got to do with you calling me thick?

City Angel is far from thick, shes passionatte about the club, clever, polite, and loves NCFC 100%, lovely lady. I think an apology is due so we can all let this die and move on.

Cam,

I''ve had a long think about this thread because I hate falling out with people so as I started the bad feeling on this thread I''m now offering an olive branch in the hope that we can move on and let this thread die.

Whilst the majority of your posts do  irritate me I do appreciate that you do sometimes have access to interesting information that some people on here enjoy reading, so in future I''ll respond to the ones that interest me and ignore the ones that annoy me.

Truce?

CA

[quote user="cityangel"]

Cam,

I''ve had a long think about this thread because I hate falling out with people so as I started the bad feeling on this thread I''m now offering an olive branch in the hope that we can move on and let this thread die.

Whilst the majority of your posts do  irritate me I do appreciate that you do sometimes have access to interesting information that some people on here enjoy reading, so in future I''ll respond to the ones that interest me and ignore the ones that annoy me.

Truce?

CA

[/quote]

I''m happy to agree a truce.  I''m quite happy to shake hands - no need for an olive branch.

I am the last person to take the mickey out of Norwich City - my daughter is as upset and annoyed with your situation as anyone and I genuinely hope that you can avoid relegation.

On the original subject I think it is a great pity that many professional clubs who do sponsor womens team do very little to help them with publicity - Colchester are not too bad at this but Lincoln are awful.  You have to work very hard to discover that the Lady Imps could get promoted this season!