Sign in to follow this  
George Smiley

Now's the time Bryan!

Cmon Bryan!, You''ve played under some half -decent managers  in your time , Ferguson,ONeill,Walker Stringer,Brown.Don''t let all those team talks go to waste,3 points tomorrow will do for starters .Chance to make a name for yourself..

Now is the time, lose tomorrow and i  fully expect your resignation to be handed in no later than Weds morning.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Now is the time, lose tomorrow and i  fully expect your resignation to be handed in no later than Weds morning.
[/quote]

And then what? Joe Ferrari takes over? Or the Aviva Skunk? Or Delia?

Well to be honest Joe Ferrari and just about anybody selected from the crowd would be as qualified as Gunn and would probably be hard pressed do do a worse job .

I''d llike to get in there and give them a team talk about pride and passion.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Now is the time, lose tomorrow and i  fully expect your resignation to be handed in no later than Weds morning.
[/quote]

And then what? Joe Ferrari takes over? Or the Aviva Skunk? Or Delia?

[/quote]

..i hear keith webb''s been lined up. He''s impressed the board with his management of king''s lynn on a budget; and a player exodus; therefore will have the right expertise for us next season!

[quote user="cityangel"]I''d llike to get in there and give them a team talk about pride and passion.[/quote]

You/room full of half dressed men talking about passion!! Are you sure about that Angel. We want them fit when they come out for the match[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="cityangel"]I''d llike to get in there and give them a team talk about pride and passion.[/quote]

You/room full of half dressed men talking about passion!! Are you sure about that Angel. We want them fit when they come out for the match[;)]

[/quote]

I think you are spot on Butler.The Thought of a middle aged woman in a room of of young men does not bear thinking about when you bring hormones into the equation.

Just think what us men would be called if we suggested going into the dressing room of Norwich Ladies FC with passion on our agenda.

If men go to a "gentlemens evening" with female entertainment we are called perverts but if women go on a hen night and the male stripper gets his dodger out they call it "just a bit of fun".

We will never understand them and quite frankly after all these years i have given up the will to do so.

Over to you CA and Kathy............