Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Not good enough for Survival

If we can only draw at home and judging on past performances cannot win or draw away, then we are certainly not good enough to be in the Championship. You cannot keep blaming the board if there is no money and due to the present recession in UK who has the money to put in?  I now believe that the squad we have is not good enough to keep us up. (I hope I am proved wrong) there are 12 games left not enough I fear.

Pardon me Eggy, but the manager asks the board for funds to the players.They sanction the money.And they appoint the managers who''ve wasted it.So how AREN''T the board to blame?We have a huge player turnover, we''ve had 4 managers in 4 years, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. WHAT HASN''T CHANGED WHILE WE KEPT GETTING WORSE?!

No, of course we shouldn''t blame the board. They only make all the decisions, appoint the managers, deny them a competitive budget for the playing staff, spend on needless nice-to-have off-field investments. Nothing to do with them at all. I say blame the fans!!

crafy-how dare you question queen delia. Do you not remember, if it were not for her, ther would be no norwich ciy football club?

[quote user="seat124"]crafy-how dare you question queen delia. Do you not remember, if it were not for her, ther would be no norwich ciy football club?[/quote]

LOL, and there was me thinking it was Geoff Watling to thank.

What a pathetic comment.

The board run the club.

Surely the people who run the club should take reponsibility?

Who else should be culpable.

The people who dont run tthe club?

I give up!!!!!!!!!