Sign in to follow this  
cambscanary

We need the equivalent of 8 wins ish.

[quote user="Asteroid"]I am praying 5 times a day at the East Anglian Bangladeshi Islamic Centre that we stay up.  [:D][/quote]

That''s a hell of a lot of foot washing!!  Who pays the water bill down at that centre?

[quote user="Asteroid"]The water rates are paid for by the local council.[/quote]

[:O] Please tell me you''re fuc*ing kidding!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="crafty canary"]

Like it always has. I''m delighted by our 3 wins in 4 games and will be even more delighted if we stay up but let''s be honest here, we are still in deep shyte. Difference now, as I''ve said on another thread, is that our fate is now back in our own hands. Thank goodness Gunny has finally realised that Cureton is utter crap and that Cort seems unable to get both feet off the ground simultaneously. With a bit of pace up front we suddenly look a threat. A month ago we were dead and buried and to pretend otherwise was just plain rosy optimism. The improvements are due to changes that none of us, including you Lappin, were forecasting. We are not out of the woods by a long chalk. The fact is our away record is still bottom 3 standard and our remaining away games are likely to produce few points. As it always was, our fate will be mainly determined by our home results and finally we look like being able to win most of these. However even if we win all our remaining games at Carrow Road we will, again, finish a season having failed to win half our home games. That''s a poor record and it is happening regularly.

Let''s just hope that if we do keep Championship status our utterly useless and incompetent board will finally wake up to the fact that money has to be invested in the team otherwise we''ll be in the same siuation next season. People are already talking about the number of players we could get with £3M for Clingan. Why do they assume this board will make most of this money available to Gunny? More likely that they''ll use it to buy yet more land that will sit there until the credit cruch is over before we''ll realise any profit from it.

[/quote]

Now Crafty, back on 8th Feb we were on 32 points and I predicted we would get at least 20 more. You stated that we would get only 13 points from our final 14 games. You said we''d get nothing from the home games against Burnley and Cardiff and that Coventry was a must win game. And you said we''d get no more than 8 more home points all season. Away from home you said we''d maybe scrape a point at Blackpool but get nothing from the rest. I just carried on predicting we would get at least 52 points and that it was impossible to predict which games those 20 points would come from. And so it came to pass that we got a point from Burnley and nothing from Coventry and you kept resurrecting this thread making fun of my predictions, calling it fantasy football and claiming realism and reality for your own. Even though you''d already called it wrong. Then we got you condescending duck post but we won at QPR and suddenly you disappeared and let the thread die......................

But now you''re back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with know-all look upon your face
I see you’ve changed your stupid tune
and now you’re right when you’re wrong
But if we keep on winning
you won’t be back for long

Go on now go - walk out the door
just turn around now
''cause you make no sense anymore
weren''t you the one who tried to hurt us with your jibes