Sign in to follow this  
moobag

pk_northherts & Peter Stevenage

Looks like we could start a North Herts Fan Club
PK in Letchworth - me in Hitchin & Peter in Stevenage

Does it count if I work in Welwyn Garden City twice a week!, rest of the time in sunny Diss! I''m trying to get majority of the Office down there to support us next season!...Oh yeah my Boss lives in Hitchen as well, but he''s a Spurs Fan! (Isn''t Hitchen where the other ''Canaries'' play, I''ve driven past the footy club a few times!

I could rope in the Sandwich lady who delivers to the Shire Park business park in WGC - she''s a city fan (a bit scary though...keeps reminicing about beating up a Coventry Fan at Carrow Road last time we were in the Premiership!)

Welcome 3 Canaries, yes it does count you are a North Herts Canary, however I am beginning to think PK and Moobag are imposters as I have e mailed their respective addresses and have had no reply.

Coming from Stevenage is nothing to crow about, but Hitchin and Letchworth are so close as to be tainted with the same brush. By the way Letchworth only got its first pub about 25 years ago, I used to work there, what a fun place it used to be.

Moobag is not an imposter - been away for few days but back today!!!!
Guys it would be cool to meet got drink to discuss our fave subject.
As i am a female hope its ok for me to be in the gang.
My email is keeleyp@ntlworld.com
Would be great to have allies.

Keeley

Hello Moobag and fellow North Herts Canaries.

As you can probably guess I am also in Letchworth.

Would love to hear from any of you in the North Herts area. My email, (predictably enough!), is: letchworthcanary@ntlworld.com

Incidentally, my all time XI would be: Gunn, Culverhouse, Watson, Bruce, Bowen, O''Neill, Crook, (don''t understand how anyone could leave him out, football genius), Townsend, Eadie, Sutton and Bellamy.

Subs: Green, Drury, Peters, Fleck and Iwan.

I used to live in stevenage and both my kids still do. The oldest is a norwich fan and proudly goes round the town in her shirt while the youngest switched to Arsenal a while ago!
Do i count as an exile herts canary

I would have put Ware in N Herts, but suppose East Herts more fashionable.

I have made contact with KP (Moobag) whereas PK seems to ignore all my attempts to contact him, via email.

PK and KP hope thats only a coincidence, and those initials are not exclusive to this club, my inits are PG, maybe you need a p in your name, no anyone in the vicinity will be I am sure be welcomed.

I shall be trying to contact Garden City Canary, who is obviously oblivious to the existence of WGC.

I have now finally e-mailed you Peter and will be making efforts to keep in contact with all Herts canaries!

All the best and sorry to Peter for the delay with a reply.

OTBC
NCFC

PK got your e mail and sent reply to Moobag and Letchworth Canary, must get together soon to discuss season 2003/4, Hitchin seems equidistant for all 4, Moobag can suggest decent boozer, I used to work there not sure there is one, perhaps what used to be called the Ship down by N herts College, changed its name.

Saturday/Sunday lunchtime perhaps, what about it Moo and Letch Canary, any time soon.

there is a pub in hitchin called the Millstream which is between the station & the college.
quite a nice pub
i am open to date/time

I will be going on Holiday over the next week and will also be concentrating on getting back into employment when i come back.
With the issue on age,i turn 18 in a few months so will be more than happy to meet up with fellow Herts canaries over this season and future seasons, but obviously am under age at the moment so meeting up at this moment is not practical, although thanks for the invite.

Will be going to both Posh and Real Mallorca games as i fear i will it hard to afford many City games for this season. Will be travelling with a mate from Reading to those games by train.

If you wish to talk on MSN my addy is PK_Pete@hotmail.com

All the best to you all, take care and have a enjoyable summer and talk soon,

Peter Kirby

OTBC

Talk to you all in a week and a bit after my Holiday in Cornwall.

Take care, all the best, and hope the meeting goes well.

OTBC
POA

PK

Have a great holiday
Chat soon

I will be in the Milstream Hitchin at 1 on Sunday - hope to see others there