Sign in to follow this  
hoodace76

Lets just face it....

We haven''t the fainest idea who will be gettingWe have lost Robbins, Worthy and Bowen...Boothroyd i think is too expensive for us...Come on where are the investors and this new saviour?PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY!!!!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

At this rate Roger Munby will be in the dugout and on the touchline come Saturday.

Imagine that...

[/quote]

Don''t even joke about it!!

Being slightly meolodramatic here arn''t we?

There''s plenty of options available, probably better than the 4 mentioned in the OP and it''s only a day and a half since Glenn left.

We''ve got a good bunch of footballers at the club and a starting 11 that can compete with anyone if managed properly IMO, sure we need a couple of additions especially in attack but contrary to what people think on here our actual TEAM (i still think we need new ownership) isn''t too far from being the finished article.

But hey thats just my opinion.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

At this rate Roger Munby will be in the dugout and on the touchline come Saturday.

Imagine that...

[/quote]Chain smoking like an even older Fabio Capello...

[quote user="Lambo"]

Being slightly meolodramatic here arn''t we?

There''s plenty of options available, probably better than the 4 mentioned in the OP and it''s only a day and a half since Glenn left.

We''ve got a good bunch of footballers at the club and a starting 11 that can compete with anyone if managed properly IMO, sure we need a couple of additions especially in attack but contrary to what people think on here our actual TEAM (i still think we need new ownership) isn''t too far from being the finished article.

But hey thats just my opinion.

[/quote]

Yes thats your opinion but after the past few months i feel the need to melodramatic... 2 managers i would of liked to see take us over have said no and like i said Boothy is too expensive (my opinion)...And as for the good bunch of footballers..... it doesnt always take a manager to bring a team together..most of them have had 1+ season together to bond.. they know eachother inside out and know thier strengths and weaknessesI bet even if Munby was on the touchline just standing there collectivly they could string a win or two togetherbut as you said... its my opinion

People say boothroyds wages will be too high but thinking of it i cant see him wanting too much more than what worthy would have wantedso surely if we can afford worthy we can afford boothroyd

[quote user="ndhscanary"]People say boothroyds wages will be too high but thinking of it i cant see him wanting too much more than what worthy would have wantedso surely if we can afford worthy we can afford boothroyd[/quote]

Can not see that being the case, Watford don''t pay big money and he is out of work and has probably had a good pay off but his record last year at Watford wasn''t good!