Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

A Cunning Plan?

They''ll wait until 1st February to appoint anyone so as to avoid shelling out anything at all in the window. 

TROUT OUT, TROUT OUT, TROUT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="The Walking Man"]How is that a cunning plan? Sometimes I do wonder whether people actually give any thought to what they post on here. Do you think she wants to see us relegated?[/quote]

The ''Cunning Plan'' is probably the board doing what the Government do to divert and deflect attention away from ''other matters'' by coming out with some ludicrous and unbelievable suggestion.....And whilst the irate, annoyed, angry, totally disgusted and fuming populace have a public uproar[:@]......Something more important and much more controversial.....quietly and silently - and without unwanted attention.....slips by.....[;)]

Then again, "THE FAN''S FURY - FORCED US OUT!"......Off they go, and blame it on the punters....Sorted.[;)]

[quote user="The Walking Man"]How is that a cunning plan? Sometimes I do wonder whether people actually give any thought to what they post on here. Do you think she wants to see us relegated?[/quote]

As the share value is based on club assets and these will be there irrespective of our status I wouldn''t be surprised if she wasn''t overly bothered. Get relegated, slash the wage bill, hammer the cost base, increase profitability as a result (albeit at a lower level of potential profit) and see the share value rise. As majority shareholder who benefits most? Ho-hum, nice to stay in the Championship but not an investment nightmare if we don''t. 

Given the amount of money being tied up in non football related tangible fixed assets rather than good experienced strikers we look like we are heading for relegation. Now whose fault is that?

BOARD OUT!    BOARD OUT!   BOARD OUT!