Sign in to follow this  
morty

Alex Notman

I just read about poor alex having to retire from the game after his ankle injury he sustained giving it all for the green and yellow cause at portaloo road. I wish him well in the future and am sorry to see him go.

Whilst it is indeed a sad day for Alex, Worthy and the board are at a massive crossroads. Worthy has publicly stated that the squad is too small and strength in depth is crucial. (didnt we only have 17 players for the last game only Dean Sinclair not listed in the squad. Now we are down by one and faced with the possibility of losing three others when the loans expire. We will need replacement players but will the board make the effort to sign any of the loan rangers or will we get some other new faces?

Ritchie Partridge is one player that would be worth a look, that is if nothing comes of Crouchie, Huckerby and Harper.

i know its sad that notman had to retire, but lets look ahead to the future, notmans wages can now go into the huckerby fund, all we need now is no knees to retire and that would be nearly 10k for hucks wages.

Yeah I agree. I thought he was a good player and could have come into his own if the injury had healed. Would like to go on record as saying good luck for the future Alex and hope that whatever you decide to do be it in football or not it is a success.

Alex seems to be a really nice lad and i would like to wish him all the very best for the future. It''s really sad that someone so young gets forced to retire and even gets booked for the priviledge. Alex, if you read this all the best and keep ur chin up. Maybe apply for a job in the academy....Take care mate.

(And lets hope this doesn''t happen to Zema)