Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Is it me or is it weird how.......

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

the majority of time Croft has been playing in the yellow and green he has been woeful.  But now, in his final year of contract, he is playing well????????????

[/quote]

No...you are wrong , he has always been a good player, it has just taken some of you a long time to see it. In my opinion , it has nothing to do with Roeder,,that man has the kiss of death !

Croft is having his best spell ever at the club. I believe its cause hes become much more fitter than hes ever been!

One of the very few plusses from the disasterous Glen Roeder(nowhere) era I''m afraid!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Croft is having his best spell ever at the club. I believe its cause hes become much more fitter than hes ever been!

One of the very few plusses from the disasterous Glen Roeder(nowhere) era I''m afraid!

[/quote]

Spot on. lets not all now get at him for being one of the only players actually showing the effort and commitment needed and sayings it''s only because he''s in the last year of his contract. Anyway, It sounds to me as if the club hasnt even offered him a new deal.

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

the majority of time Croft has been playing in the yellow and green he has been woeful.  But now, in his final year of contract, he is playing well????????????

[/quote]

If you remember, Doherty`s contract was up at the end of last season and he finished the season really well.......Now he seems to be back to Donkerty.