Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Roeder - Norwich's most negative manager ever??

[quote user="Im The Krazy Kat"]he only plays one up front!![/quote]John Deehan and Gary Megson played Rob Newman up front.  That wins the prize for me.

Take a team like Coventry they play with three forwards at home, McKenzie, Best and Morrison, the way it should be played !

And Glen Roeder can''t say he doesn''t have forwards, he puts them on the bench or in the stand, unbelievable, or even loans them out.

Everybody knows we have a very very small squad, so don''t loan our players out.

But it''s Mr Roeders mistake after mistake because he also pulled the Reserve team out of the League. So hardly any reserve game for the second string (when we have one).

How to destroy a big good club with 25.000 supporters.

And I can''t understand that the supporters and the Norwich journalists accept that a player with the talent of Lupoli is totaly ignored by Roeder. Hardly any questions about this. The same for Simon Lappin who is a very good player and never never gets a chance.

I heard Mr Roeder say that because of his small squad some players might think that they stay in the team all the time despite playing badly.

Well put Lappin on, put Lupoli on, put Cort on .. put some youngsters on .. because this team is not keeping us in the Championship. Lupoli surely would have scored the chance Lita had v Palace.

Lita must have felt lonely up front lately .. his confidence and displays showed that I think.

At the start of the season it was already a joke, we only had 6 pre season games because of our small squad. This is a professional club with 25.000 supporters and we don''t have any more pre season ganes because we have such a small squad. It''s a joke !

Mr Roeder said that some players looked a bit tired on sunday after the Palace game on friday. How about Forest, they also played on friday. Don''t talk rubbish and take it like a man.

more to follow

[quote user="Im The Krazy Kat"]he only plays one up front!![/quote]

So do England usually -

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Im The Krazy Kat"]he only plays one up front!![/quote] So do England usually -[/quote]

And Manchester United won The Premiership and Champions League last season with no out and out striker. FERGIE OUT !!!!!1!!!!!1

I wish you lot would give it a rest.Most negative manager of recent years was Worthington iirc. We never sit back under Roeder, and are always going forward (apart from days like Sunday granted, but that wasn''t Roeders fault imo).1 up front with a creative player in the hole is well used throughout the world by various teams, and you wouldn''t call the Ipswich match negative, nor Watford away or even Reading.You lot really get on my tits.