Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

if you want leroy

And, as I''ve just posted on another thread, what about his wages which, if we want him, will not be within the present NCFC wage structure and almost certainly not within our present financial constraints? 

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]And, as I''ve just posted on another thread, what about his wages which, if we want him, will not be within the present NCFC wage structure and almost certainly not within our present financial constraints? [/quote]well, when sibs f***s off back to wigan we might be better off in terms of wages.

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]And, as I''ve just posted on another thread, what about his wages which, if we want him, will not be within the present NCFC wage structure and almost certainly not within our present financial constraints? [/quote]

We seem to be paying his wages at the moment, we would muddle through if it came to it.

Why not aim higher? for the low low price of just £835 per fan we could have Andrei Arshavin.Jimmy Bullard is a steal at just £166 pounds each, or why not try our deluxe "goalkeeper plus" package where just £1250 each could bag us Gigi Buffon**wages of £200,000p/w not included

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"]Why not aim higher? for the low low price of just £835 per fan we could have Andrei Arshavin.Jimmy Bullard is a steal at just £166 pounds each, or why not try our deluxe "goalkeeper plus" package where just £1250 each could bag us Gigi Buffon**wages of £200,000p/w not included[/quote]is this a timeshare?if so id pay a good bit of money to meet ronaldo and kick him in his derriere

[quote user="Big Ginge"]We seem to be paying his wages at the moment, we would muddle through if it came to it.

Er - no we aren''t Carl Moore is[/quote]

Actually I believe he''s paying less than 50%.

Sib was on ''expenses'' in return for match fitness and shop window.

Look up ''assumption'' and you''ll get a link to this forum

I also know that Archant have most of the loan details (at least one reporter has cos thats who told me)

Pete?

I am going to get slated for this and believe me it is tongue in cheek but is this now the moment for The Kitty to step up to the plate?

isn''t that £480,000? [;)]

the problem isn''t going to be the price tag, it''s his wages. The £40,000 a week banded about is surely rubbish but he can''t be earning far off £15,000-20,000 a week, which is near enough £1,000,000 a year, any well run club in the championship wouldn''t cave into those demands, unless you''re very confident of promotion in the near future