Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

a true story.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]   Keep `em coming oh wise one [/quote] No prob - do my best. thats the trouble with not finishing ''skool'' Bought us a player yet? Shitty time to sell your house but I''m sure you''ll make loads of money when this great investment moves on.....LOL[/quote]

Have a look at the profits on player trading in the accounts mate.  Unless of course you don`t have them and your opinions are totally uninformed?  Let me know when you`ve mortgaged yourself up to the hilt to invest in land as it`s "the way forward"- it`s basically what your heroes on the board at NCFC have done and the last time i looked things were not going too well.  But then as long as your heroes are absolved of any blame or responsibility you`re not really bothered what happens to the football club are you?  I take it you still think relegation is fine as long as we are playing good football?  When Delia goes, you`ll go too.

My mortgage is almost paid off thanks, when it is I''ll assess the best place to put my money. Unlike you I wont be putting it into the transfer fund - which I seriously think is brilliant of you and sincerely hope you not just get your money back, but make a tidy profit - Sadly I doubt you''ll see the money back (making your gesture all the more impressive), the odds of choosing a player that you''ll make a profit on a la Ashton are pretty slim, far more likely you pick a McVeigh or a Hughes

As for going when Delia goes.... why would that be? Been going since 1963 .... not sure of your point. S, mostly its pretty poor stuff. since 63 we''ve

Relegation? If it means we continue to play good football then I''m very comfortable with that. I fail to see why you want to pay £25 to watch something thats not entertaining - its only a fiver to watch Chesham Utd, might as well go there. Surely the reason people want us to go up is to see football, good quality football.

Results I can get online for nothing, if I''m to drive 300 miles and pay money to be entertained I dont want to watch Worthington hoofball

I take it you wont be buying a flair player then, a good hard working utility man is guess you''ll go for. Not my speed but thanks again for the contribution to the club.

IBA,if you can seriously post that you would be "comfortable" with a relegation which would be a financial calamity for the club you are not an NCFC supporter, end of.  So you didn`t dip into your pocket with the share issues when the club desperately needed cash for a final push to promotion as i did then?  I think perhaps you had "other interests" at the time......

If playing nice football is the most important thing, why not go to a club closer to you which is playing better IBA?  If you think that the bottom of the Championship stuff we`ve endured in the last three years is scintillating fare you`ve lead a very sheltered footballing life.

[quote user="IBA"] far more likely you pick a McVeigh or a Hughes .[/quote]McVeigh was a free transfer in. Doh!Hughes undisclosed in and out. Doh!Please answer my previous question.Who exactly are the players we''ve lost big money on in the last few years? I think the words ''PROFITS ON PLAYER TRADING'' appearing in the accounts annually since relegation prove your theory to be nonsense, just like Ralph you fail to substantiate your theories.