Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

RIP NORWICH CITY FC

is our club about to fall apart between our very eyes? firstly this morning i read we are shifting bell, next i see on edp website that croft is going to snub a new deal and head to sheff utd! this january we are going to lose bertrand, lita, sibierski, kennedy, potentially croft, bell and marshall maybe even clingan!

wtf f*ck is happening to this club, how the hell can we be this messed up? weve been selling players for good money for years. only last week the board said there would be cash, i cant take this no more, NCFC RIP!!!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

is our club about to fall apart between our very eyes? firstly this morning i read we are shifting bell, next i see on edp website that croft is going to snub a new deal and head to sheff utd! this january we are going to lose bertrand, lita, sibierski, kennedy, potentially croft, bell and marshall maybe even clingan!

wtf f*ck is happening to this club, how the hell can we be this messed up? weve been selling players for good money for years. only last week the board said there would be cash, i cant take this no more, NCFC RIP!!!!

[/quote]

oh yeah and yesterday its reported doncaster will soon be jumping ship, just another falling brick from derilict carrow road

Calm down mate, you''ll give yourself a heart attack.

All we have so far is a bunch of newspaper speculation with no facts whatsoever. The Bell story contains that catch all phrase "The Evening News understands" which basically means they''ve heard a rumour. Now think of all the rumours that get posted on here and think how many actually turn out to be true.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

All we have so far is a bunch of newspaper speculation with no facts whatsoever. The Bell story contains that catch all phrase "The Evening News understands" which basically means they''ve heard a rumour. Now think of all the rumours that get posted on here and think how many actually turn out to be true.

[/quote]

Like the Carl Cort rumour... oh wait [;)]

I agree with your post 100%, lets wait and see in Janruary...

from an outsiders point of view i think roeder is quite a clever man and even he realises that such sales would cause massive uproar. Roeder will not get rid of theses players unless he absoulutley has to, and in which case surely roeder cannot be blamed in anyway, the blame will lay soley with the board.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

"theres been no contact from Huddersfield for Lee Clarke" no.. course their hadn''t.

jas :)

Its been "very worrying times" for a long time now, it is clear that our Club is in a steady decline and only a major change at the very top can arrest this slide. We need Cullum now before its too late.

[quote user="juicey blue"]

from an outsiders point of view i think roeder is quite a clever man and even he realises that such sales would cause massive uproar. Roeder will not get rid of theses players unless he absoulutley has to, and in which case surely roeder cannot be blamed in anyway, the blame will lay soley with the board.

[/quote]Yes he can! he has destroyed us and is a complete tw*t, sack him now for christ sake

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Its been "very worrying times" for a long time now, it is clear that our Club is in a steady decline and only a major change at the very top can arrest this slide. We need Cullum now before its too late.[/quote]

Now? Well what are you waiting for?

Go and get him then! Quick!

[quote user="The Walking Man"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Like the Carl Cort rumour... oh wait [;)]

I agree with your post 100%, lets wait and see in Janruary...

[/quote]

Carl Cort has been seen in Asda for the last five years, it was bound to come true at one point.