Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

I just love Roeder's celebration!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we''d all celebrate like that if we had saved our job... for another week....

jas :)

[/quote]

Don''t want to pick holes (certainly not in your generally sharp posts) but isn''t that a bit of a contradiction to the stuff you said a while back suggesting that was being so abrupt with fans at the agm etc because he knew that he was untouchable?   

In my opinion I don''t think it was half as bad as "Let''s be ''avin you"

And to be honest, if he stood there motionless everyone would still have a pop.

It is funny to watch though, but I think it just shows relief and genuine happiness!

:)

Yet when we call Americans fat and lazy its making sterotypes... king canary

Only because the  anti-American stereotypes are completely wrong, as you well know from living in Philadelphia.  You never challenge those, though, do you?

This one was way different because this thread is MAKING FUN of something, not being seriious or malicious.  Of course, the whiny weepy types will take any sort comment and try to find fault with it so they can either play victim or imagine to identify victims. God, you''re a drip, kc!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]looks like a man who''s been under big, big pressure, and just got a get out of jail free card!!!who cares what the poor pr**ck looks like - for me, it''s a genuine celebration and that says it all...[/quote]^^^ what he said ^^^I didn''t notice myself - I was too busy jumping up and down in the Barclay.And Roeder wasn''t very camp as a player, that I do remember.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Only because the  anti-American stereotypes are completely wrong, as you well know from living in Philadelphia.  You never challenge those, though, do you?

This one was way different because this thread is MAKING FUN of something, not being seriious or malicious.  Of course, the whiny weepy types will take any sort comment and try to find fault with it so they can either play victim or imagine to identify victims. God, you''re a drip, kc!

[/quote]Some people in philly back up the sterotypes, some dont. But I have never met a gay navy sailor in my life so I would suggest your sterotype is wrong. Your post is the kind of thing i expect to hear from a 12 year old to be honest.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]Some people in philly back up the sterotypes, some dont. But I have never met a gay navy sailor in my life so I would suggest your sterotype is wrong. Your post is the kind of thing i expect to hear from a 12 year old to be honest.[/quote]Being an american, though, his mental age probably is around 12!!! HA HA HA HA! You see, it''s fine to make unsubstantiated remarks in jest, ain''t that right Houston? I said AIN''T THAT RIGHT Houston??? Oh hang on. He''s finishing his burger... JOKE! Right? We have a laugh on here, don''t we?