Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

A win is a win but lets not get carried away!

A win is a win, whoever we play against but lets not get carried away. We were much improved from recent away performances and the team didn''t let their heads drop like they did in the Swansea game!

But it was against a very poor Forest side, for once we lady luck on our side and Marshall made 5 great saves to keep us in it. Defensively Kennedys struggling and Bertrand and Omorsusi are very niave, over rated and at times are big liabilities for the team!

I don''t think anyone is getting carried away, but given....

1. Our away form.

2. Forest coming off a four game unbeaten run.

3. Us being down to 10 for over 70 minutes.

4. Our Sky record.

....I''m going to enjoy the feeling while it lasts. Despite the club''s situation I''m still flabbergasted that fans are getting upset that we''ve won!

I agree with all your points but my points apply as well!

I hope we can get on a good run and I do hope beings I''m a staunch Canaries fan that Roeder(nowhere) proves me and most others wrong about him and take us forward but I''m not banking on it!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I agree with all your points but my points apply as well!

I hope we can get on a good run and I do hope beings I''m a staunch Canaries fan that Roeder(nowhere) proves me and most others wrong about him and take us forward but I''m not banking on it!

[/quote]

My only quibble  would be about Kennedy,who I thought did well against a very quick forward. He was always going to get done in a footrace, but used his head to make sure it didn''t happen in key areas.Other than that I agree with you 100%!

Lucky old Roeder! We win one lucky game and everyone thinks we''re brilliant and we are going to be in the playoffs. But we still have an arrogant incompetent manager, a skint board and a team that would be a complete laughing stock of a team which Sheffield United think of as a nothing team!!! We are still a disgrace and action still needs to be taken so we should still protest in Tuesday!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

but but but... we are only 8 points off the playoffs! :p

*waits to see which poster will bite first* ;) :p

jas :)

[/quote]

Yep we are and that will be down to 5 points after tuesday night....watch this space

[quote user="Rastaman"]

Lucky old Roeder! We win one lucky game and everyone thinks we''re brilliant and we are going to be in the playoffs. But we still have an arrogant incompetent manager, a skint board and a team that would be a complete laughing stock of a team which Sheffield United think of as a nothing team!!! We are still a disgrace and action still needs to be taken so we should still protest in Tuesday!

[/quote]

You binners really are persistent, aren''t you?[:@]

[quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

Have fun with your protest, ill be there supporting my team, we dont need your negitivity at the moment, yes were in money trouble, but that doesn''t mean we should bring negitivity to the ground when we could support are way out of this trouble.

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

but but but... we are only 8 points off the playoffs! :p

*waits to see which poster will bite first* ;) :p

[/quote]

Yep we are and that will be down to 5 points after tuesday night....watch this space

[/quote]

Premiership here we come!!!!!!!

so all the other teams above us are not going to pick up any points then on Tuesday???? unlikely isnt it... we might as well be 80 points off the playoffs for the number of teams above us