Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Former loanee Kieron Gibbs on Arsenal bench against Chelsea today

[quote user="meatballncfc"]

you have to admit that he was a bit "bambi on ice" for us, he was to lightweight, all he had was pace so on and ......

Keiran

[/quote]

Ahhh, but why?

And why''s he doing well now?

It'' not as if he''s on the bench in the Carling Cup against Ipswich or other no-hoper. is it?

I mean he''s on the bench away to Chelsea in Arsenal''s crunch prem match of the seaon to date!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The lad must be doing well.

I wonder why? [:-*]

OTBC

[/quote]Because he''s playing at left back, which is his natural position, and not centre/right midfield?

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The lad must be doing well.

I wonder why? [:-*]

OTBC

[/quote]

Because he''s playing at left back, which is his natural position, and not centre/right midfield?
[/quote]

Now why couldn''t Glenn have thought of that?

Oh, he got a left back from Arsenal and a left back from Chelsea and had to play them both.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC 

To be fair to Glenn he has only been deployed at left back this season. Gibbs was obviously talented but the fact is he was to lightweight for this league. If you look at the loanees who area success the generally are more physically developed but raw in terms of talent. Look at the trio Brum had a couple of seasons back. Bednter Muamba and Larsonn all able to handle the physical nature of the championship.

[quote user="king canary"]To be fair to Glenn[/quote][img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/011.gif[/img] How very dare you!  Didn''t you know this is an NCFC message board?

Gibbs was one of those players who i dont think really wanted to be here.. Mr Wenger probably said "Norwich want you and you''re going!" Keiran knows better than to argue with the professor so came here and didnt really commit himself to the cause.

jas :)

Keiron Gibbs was one of the worst players I''ve ever seen put on a Norwich shirt, he did absolutely jacksh*t!

The fact hes an Arsenal player doesn''t make me think otherwise!

Another of Roedernowheres big blunders!