Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Re: DELIA MUST GO... NOW.

Oh come on! Look at his spelling and punctuation. Does that look like the work of a Binner?! Thought not. That extra finger always catches a few random keys and gives them away.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Oh come on! Look at his spelling and punctuation. Does that look like the work of a Binner?! Thought not. That extra finger always catches a few random keys and gives them away.[/quote]

You''re right, Mr B, I''m wrong - far too articulate for a Binner!

What kind of self respecting binner would suggest something that is exactly what the club needs. I would be far more suspicious of those who would argue against it. I have no idea whether its genuine or not, but if it is I would suggest that you didn''t bother when there are pr*cks like these to come back at you.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Whether he''s a binner or not he is spot on.[/quote]

Thanks. First sensible reply. Some of the other people posting on here need to grow up!

By the way, I have reported Thirst Wizard in accordance with terms of use agreement, which I read thoroughly before joining this evening.

[quote]

[quote]Whether he''s a binner or not he is spot on.[/quote]

Thanks. First sensible reply. Some of the other people posting on here need to grow up!

By the way, I have reported Thirst Wizard in accordance with terms of use agreement, which I read thoroughly before joining this evening.

[/quote]Jolly good

[quote]

[quote][quote]Oh come on! Look at his spelling and punctuation. Does that look like the work of a Binner?! Thought not. That extra finger always catches a few random keys and gives them away.[/quote]Oh dear, he then f*ucked it up by posting

''Sorry Sado''s - didn''t mean to offend the delia worship brigade. ''[/quote]

Sorry mate, but you are totally out of order - I too will be reporting you. Assuming the lad is honest about his age & that he has joined the board this evening for the enjoyment of sharing/exchanging views, your post is unacceptable.

[/quote]Go on then if it makes you happy, it''s only a message board for Christ sake. Didn''t stop you from enlarging it though did you. You''re probably the same person anyway.

I''m telling mum of you, boo bloody hoo. If you don''t like what is read, don''t read it. He is probably some other person on this board and decided to go under another name.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote]

[quote][quote]Oh come on! Look at his spelling and punctuation. Does that look like the work of a Binner?! Thought not. That extra finger always catches a few random keys and gives them away.[/quote]

Oh dear, he then f*ucked it up by posting

''Sorry Sado''s - didn''t mean to offend the delia worship brigade. ''

[/quote]

Sorry mate, but you are totally out of order - I too will be reporting you. Assuming the lad is honest about his age & that he has joined the board this evening for the enjoyment of sharing/exchanging views, your post is unacceptable.

[/quote]

Go on then if it makes you happy, it''s only a message board for Christ sake. Didn''t stop you from enlarging it though did you. You''re probably the same person anyway.
[/quote]

The lad is right - you are sad.

I''m coming more and more to the opinion that ''we'' deserve what we get. By ''we'' I mean you - the ... oh I cannot be bothered any more. Desperate.