Sign in to follow this  
natterjack

Swansea next saturday

Hi, jack fan here. Next saturday there are a load of us making a night of it in Norwich, so can anybody give any advice on where to go / avoid etc. There are about 30 of us so far and we age between 20 - 40 and want a bit of a larf without any bovver (sorry, your not cockneys are you [;)].

I''ve heared from a Cardiff fan I work with that it is a great night out without any trouble. where do all the slags hang out? (not for me obviously [:$])

Any info appreciated. Thanks

[quote user="natterjack"]

Hi, jack fan here. Next saturday there are a load of us making a night of it in Norwich, so can anybody give any advice on where to go / avoid etc. There are about 30 of us so far and we age between 20 - 40 and want a bit of a larf without any bovver (sorry, your not cockneys are you [;)].

I''ve heared from a Cardiff fan I work with that it is a great night out without any trouble. where do all the slags hang out? (not for me obviously [:$])

[/quote]

I have to drive past prince of Wales road some saturday nights when visiting family and its a battle ground! Avoid this area for a good night. Enjoy!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="natterjack"]

[/quote]

I have to drive past prince of Wales road some saturday nights when visiting family and its a battle ground! Avoid this area for a good night. Enjoy!

[/quote]Totally agree Arthur, its a bloody war zone at times!

[/quote]

The cottage, just off Ketts Hill.. sounds right "up your street" ;)

jas :)

where do all the slags hang out? (not for me obviously Embarrassed [:$])

I was going to come up with some good places to go, i go out fairly regularly on a sat night, but the last comment has got me suggesting you stay in wales and find some sheep

[quote user="city4eva"]

where do all the slags hang out? (not for me obviously Embarrassed [:$])

I was going to come up with some good places to go, i go out fairly regularly on a sat night, but the last comment has got me suggesting you stay in wales and find some sheep

[/quote]Ah, you can''t beat a good ewe![:D][:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="natterjack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Totally agree Arthur, its a bloody war zone at times![/quote]

Its really not that bad fella''s! Rarely does anything bad happen, its well policed, just a bit "rowdy". No diff to anyother busy city centre street on a sat night.

Because of the numbers, Mercy (not my fave place) is prob your best bet. They will let you all in. Optic is alot better but sometimes the doormen can be a bit anal about letting groups in.

The areas to hit pre club would be Riverside, Prince of wales Rd and Tombland. All close to one another.

Have a gd un!

Thanks for the advice.

I was going to be hopeful of a great trip and a good result on the pitch, but the way Lita is banging them in for you at the moment I might have to settle for just a good night out.

Should be a good game though - watch out for our Dutch number 6 (Bodde) he is heading for the prem shortly! (another 35yard goal today).

P.S - The sheep gags are sooooo 1980''s

[B] See you all sat.

Thanks for the advice.

I was going to be hopeful of a great trip and a good result on the pitch, but the way Lita is banging them in for you at the moment I might have to settle for just a good night out.

Should be a good game though - watch out for our Dutch number 6 (Bodde) he is heading for the prem shortly! (another 35yard goal today).

P.S - The sheep gags are sooooo 1980''s

[B] See you all sat.

[/quote]

You will beat us. We are shocking at the moment.  I think the way that Roberto Martinez has gone about business is fantastic and he is destined to go onto bigger things. If only we had a manager like Martinez!