Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

time for arry to do ole mate roedy a favour...

back in the summer - spurs reckoned troy the boy is man enough to grace the champs - we get loaned the promising youngster here,,,trouble is he''s a green as the last lot loaned in the jan tranny window,,,he''s back at spurs and yet we''re still paying his wages - fudging unbelievable???meanwhile - ole arry redders sends out another young promising player - OJ to city,,,who frankly is too raw to make it in the champ just yet - he''s 18 and hardly played any english footy,,,by a quirk of fate, arry ends up at spurs...if i was roedy i''d be saying to arry - look i''ve been truned over twice here, send us a decent reserve that can do a proper job in the champs - and we''ll call it evens???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]back in the summer - spurs reckoned troy the boy is man enough to grace the champs - we get loaned the promising youngster here,,,trouble is he''s a green as the last lot loaned in the jan tranny window,,,he''s back at spurs and yet we''re still paying his wages - fudging unbelievable???

meanwhile - ole arry redders sends out another young promising player - OJ to city,,,who frankly is too raw to make it in the champ just yet - he''s 18 and hardly played any english footy,,,

by a quirk of fate, arry ends up at spurs...

if i was roedy i''d be saying to arry - look i''ve been truned over twice here, send us a decent reserve that can do a proper job in the champs - and we''ll call it evens???

[/quote]

I seem to recall that there was a lot of talk on here over the summer about bad blood between GR and Harry in  the past. Harry''s revenge perhaps?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]back in the summer - spurs reckoned troy the boy is man enough to grace the champs - we get loaned the promising youngster here,,,trouble is he''s a green as the last lot loaned in the jan tranny window,,,he''s back at spurs and yet we''re still paying his wages - fudging unbelievable???meanwhile - ole arry redders sends out another young promising player - OJ to city,,,who frankly is too raw to make it in the champ just yet - he''s 18 and hardly played any english footy,,,by a quirk of fate, arry ends up at spurs...if i was roedy i''d be saying to arry - look i''ve been truned over twice here, send us a decent reserve that can do a proper job in the champs - and we''ll call it evens???

[/quote]

I seem to recall that there was a lot of talk on here over the summer about bad blood between GR and Harry in  the past. Harry''s revenge perhaps?

[/quote]dunno bout that one beau,,,imagine wenger and roedy having a set to though!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]i''m pretty sure frazier campbell is on loan at spurs from man utd, part of the berbatov deal[/quote]

Yep !

[/quote]

He is, didn''t he score against Liverpool last night?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]i''m pretty sure frazier campbell is on loan at spurs from man utd, part of the berbatov deal[/quote]

Yep !

[/quote]

He is, didn''t he score against Liverpool last night?

[/quote]

Twice, plus one assist. Looked VERY handy.

maybe he could send that Russian striker, and that Croatian winger, and that huddlebury bloke to make up.

Funny how Gibbs looked OK for the Arse the other night but was not quite as good as Andy Hughes when he was here. How Dean Marney suddenly looks terrific for Hull and Bentley became an England player- do all loanees have a "leave ability in Thetford" clause written into the deals as well as a "pay wages even when so rubbish they have to be sent back" clause?

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

maybe he could send that Russian striker, and that Croatian winger, and that huddlebury bloke to make up.

Funny how Gibbs looked OK for the Arse the other night but was not quite as good as Andy Hughes when he was here. How Dean Marney suddenly looks terrific for Hull and Bentley became an England player- do all loanees have a "leave ability in Thetford" clause written into the deals as well as a "pay wages even when so rubbish they have to be sent back" clause?

[/quote]No, they just think that it''s alright to play like a bunch of r-tards trying to hump a door knob for Norwich, because us fans are used to losing. Yet we still turn up every week.Geee whizz.