Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Burnley Hex is OFF!

Why? simply because the nubile young virgin ''fessd'' to me last night after my man servent Igor said, in his own stuttering words, ''they had got it on'' before I did the spell cast.

Sadly, a virgin was essential to this type of Hex, and as its Halloween, I can''t get a virgin for love or money at such short notice, the Hex, therefore, is cancelled, so the lads must go it alone now.

Blame the lustings of Igor..........not me![:''(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Why? simply because the nubile young virgin ''fessd'' to me last night after my man servent Igor said, in his own stuttering words, ''they had got it on'' before I did the spell cast.

Sadly, a virgin was essential to this type of Hex, and as its Halloween, I can''t get a virgin for love or money at such short notice, the Hex, therefore, is cancelled, so the lads must go it alone now.

Blame the lustings of Igor..........not me![:''(]

[/quote]

Brave move Wizzy, but I think you did the right thing. Burnley are going to pull down our trousers and give us a right spanking tmo. There isnt a hex in the universe that can save us and I think we all know it. [:$]

I think you may be suffering from ''Rossbrand Syndrome'' which is a delusion of grandeur threaded through with sexual innuendo. This ailment usually commences in men in their early 30''s and continues until shock therapy brings them round.

Go get some therapy!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

I think you may be suffering from ''Rossbrand Syndrome'' which is a delusion of grandeur threaded through with sexual innuendo. This ailment usually commences in men in their early 30''s and continues until shock therapy brings them round.

Go get some therapy!

[/quote]Nah, I''m quite enjoying it actually.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

up the pointless post count

[/quote]So why bother to reply?...........other than to up yours too![:|]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sorry mate, but it was slightly funny at first and now its just plain boring. Sorry.[/quote]Don''t be sorry Arthur, it was a fair point mate.

I should have put it in the original thread.........maybe the mods could shift this?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]So why bother to reply?...........other than to up yours too![:|][/quote]

Thus far on this thread - Wiz post count +4, sum of human knowledge advanced 0!

[;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]So why bother to reply?...........other than to up yours too![:|][/quote]

Thus far on this thread - Wiz post count +4, sum of human knowledge advanced 0!

[;)]

[/quote]seems them with high post count = low iq !!!!!!!!![:@]

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Yay 100 posts it''s only taken me 5 years![/quote]

I guess you simply don''t have much to say..Are you this boring down the pub?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Yay 100 posts it''s only taken me 5 years![/quote]

I guess you simply don''t have much to say..

Are you this boring down the pub?
[/quote]

Possibly. 

However I didn''t read the posts on here for years as I could be bothered with all the negativity and also most of the gossip is made up.

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Yay 100 posts it''s only taken me 5 years![/quote]

I guess you simply don''t have much to say..Are you this boring down the pub?[/quote]

Possibly. 

However I didn''t read the posts on here for years as I could be bothered with all the negativity and also most of the gossip is made up.

[/quote]That''s not what Bryan Gunn said when I popped round to fix his tumble dryer last week.  By the way, him and Jamie Cureton were having a chat in the conservatory and discussing some paperwork which had the Colchester crest at the top of it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]
Hex On, Hex Off...

[img]http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2005/11/25/image1075655g.jpg[/img]

[/quote]Damn it! I laughed, now that was funny Chops![:D]