Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Derby Goals/highlights, where are they???

Does anyone have a link to the goals/highlights of our last league game against Derby County?  Either just this match or the ITV The Championship highlights with this match included.

I have searched the web for 30 mins and can find neither?[*-)]

I dare say they won''t be shown until the issue is sorted out.  Probably something to do with the law, crazy I know.  [:)]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I dare say they won''t be shown until the issue is sorted out.  Probably something to do with the law, crazy I know.  [:)]
[/quote]

You may be right, I did find one dead link, the vid had obviously been pulled. 

Anyone with access, are they on Canaries World?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I dare say they won''t be shown until the issue is sorted out.  Probably something to do with the law, crazy I know.  [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep they are stil on Canaries World!

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I dare say they won''t be shown until the issue is sorted out.  Probably something to do with the law, crazy I know.  [:)][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]But on all the news reports, Sky, ITV, BBC, they appear to making a great deal about it, show the teams running out, but no incidents during the game.  Seems strange to me.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But on all the news reports, Sky, ITV, BBC, they appear to making a great deal about it, show the teams running out, but no incidents during the game.  Seems strange to me.
[/quote]

No it''s not strange at all.  This story has REFER TO LAWYER written all over it and if you show the "incidents" what would you be suggesting do you think?

McNae''s Law for Journalists is no help here because LCJ McNae (who I knew) never managed to get out of the office before writing "Essential Law for Journalists" and certainly never got involved in a tricky story.  A sub editor on the anodyne Press Association, bless him.

He never got involved in a buy up, nor doorstepping someone, nor minding a buy up and, basically, it is completely useless if you want to make a living at this terrible game, that is.

But he didn''t make much of a living at it.  But LCJ was certainly into "law" and some terribly poor subbing at the same time.

Non starter in this day and age.

[8-|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But on all the news reports, Sky, ITV, BBC, they appear to making a great deal about it, show the teams running out, but no incidents during the game.  Seems strange to me.
[/quote]

No it''s not strange at all.  This story has REFER TO LAWYER written all over it and if you show the "incidents" what would you be suggesting do you think?

McNae''s Law for Journalists is no help here because LCJ McNae (who I knew) never managed to get out of the office before writing "Essential Law for Journalists" and certainly never got involved in a tricky story.  A sub editor on the anodyne Press Association, bless him.

He never got involved in a buy up, nor doorstepping someone, nor minding a buy up and, basically, it is completely useless if you want to make a living at this terrible game, that is.

But he didn''t make much of a living at it.  But LCJ was certainly into "law" and some terribly poor subbing at the same time.

[8-|]

[/quote]

Hint: There were two goalkeeping incidents in this game - one from Derby, one from Norwich.

Would you go with those TV "clips" while reporting match fixing?  Did much else happen?

And, if you did, either one or both, do you think the clip (s) might infer something in the minds of viewers seeing this report?

PLEASE LEGAL [:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[8-|]

[/quote]

Hint: There were two goalkeeping incidents in this game - one from Derby, one from Norwich.

Would you go with those TV "clips" while reporting match fixing?  Did much else happen?

And, if you did, either one or both, do you think the clip (s) might infer something in the minds of viewers seeing this report?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I dare say they won''t be shown until the issue is sorted out.  Probably something to do with the law, crazy I know.  [:)][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]But on all the news reports, Sky, ITV, BBC, they appear to making a great deal about it, show the teams running out, but no incidents during the game.  Seems strange to me.[/quote]

[8-|]

[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry I used the wrong word, replace ''incidents'' with ''highlights''.  My initial post was just to point out I thought there might be legal reasons why there not being shown, not an inference that anything untoward had happened during the game, It would appear they have been shown in any case.  Frankly I think it''s all much ado about nothing and the only thing of note is had they been trying to throw the game, it certainly highlights how bad we are to lose!!