Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Roeder out

have heart sorry mate.. i think we are going to agree to dissagree, if your right i will buy you a drink !!! but i cant see it...if we carry on how we are that 5 pts would be 20 by the end of the season..

I shall also be at the six bells carrying out a protest against wind up merchants who post on internet forums.

who''s with me? together we can make a difference!

"Yep, the Six Bells in Bristol, we will be there at 1.00, so come and join us if you want, its in Clifton!"I live in Hotwells/Clifton and I''ve never heard of the place. Even if it did exist what the hell is the point have a protest against a Norwich City manager in a Bristol pub a good 3 miles away from the ground you retard! lol

[quote user="singing canary"]have heart sorry mate.. i think we are going to agree to dissagree, if your right i will buy you a drink !!! but i cant see it...if we carry on how we are that 5 pts would be 20 by the end of the season..[/quote]

Lol slowly singing canary backs out of situation he knows he won''t win! Still a f**king tool

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]

Are you starting Hearts Out?

[/quote]

With you Mighty blue and white? Nah you ain''t worth my time fella.

considering i have been going to games for the last 25 years, shows how little you know, roeders the loser-!!! black and white proof in your local een or edp for details...

[quote user="singing canary"]considering i have been going to games for the last 25 years, shows how little you know, roeders the loser-!!! black and white proof in your local een or edp for details...[/quote]

you are a f**king tool!! you seem to be the loser with your roeder obsessions

[quote user="canarytom"]

For what it''s worth, i''d just like to say what a complete bell wipe you are!

[/quote]

You talking about me? or singing canary?

[quote user="singing canary"]thats right ...and your a ignorant fool ...[/quote]

Yep maybe i am!  but least i''m not a clueless muppet that has no solid arugement and trying to make his opinions stick as facts

f**king tool

[quote user="singing canary"]facts ..... are you that thick.... 2 out of 10... scored once in 11 games in first half ... you are stupid arnt you..[/quote]

I would love you to say these things to my face on saturday!!! Grow up and stop posting these pointless views of yours.

F**king tool

[quote user="singing canary"]your boring me now, just listen to yourself... never mind a hour left and school finishes... dont answer then..!!![/quote]

School what are you talking about! more like a 4hr trip south after work spending the weekend with my family in the west country and looking forward to the game on saturday!

so if anyone say to you we have won 2 games out of 10... your going to what?? look im not even going to entertain you anymore ,ive tried being civilised to you , if you read your own posts ,your the one who is out of order i didnt put this thread on here anyway,

[quote user="singing canary"]so if anyone say to you we have won 2 games out of 10... your going to what?? look im not even going to entertain you anymore ,ive tried being civilised to you , if you read your own posts ,your the one who is out of order i didnt put this thread on here anyway,[/quote]

now your feeling sorry for yourself! you haven''t been civilised at all so cut the crap! don''t post rubbish and you won''t get the stick that comes with it at the end of the day!

so what ive said is untrue-???? i dont throw insults at people unless i have reason lets just end it there, just dont bother answering if you dont agree... read through your posts mate they are quite insulting... end of conversation..

[quote user="singing canary"]so what ive said is untrue-???? i dont throw insults at people unless i have reason lets just end it there, just dont bother answering if you dont agree... read through your posts mate they are quite insulting... end of conversation..[/quote]

Yes but may aim was to insult you! you have done nothing to alter my opinion or views, you don''t want to listen to what other people say, You post numerous posts with on point to them other than to attack roeder. You have insulted several people yourself, you don''t know when to stop!

you have highlighted your a successful salesman who has no social skills to interact with society!

considering you have not even met me, thats a bit of a asumption.... considering i have sold almost 250 cars this year shows how little you know, i even offered to buy you a drink if i was wrong -so practise what you preach..