Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Carl Moore helps to fund Lita deal

Thanks Carl, but what a financial mess we truly are!. What the hell are other board members putting in like Foulger and Mumbles etc?!?! (I know delia plugged the shortfall!, before someone says it!).

[quote user="Gazza"]

Thanks Carl, but what a financial mess we truly are!. What the hell are other board members putting in like Foulger and Mumbles etc?!?! (I know delia plugged the shortfall!, before someone says it!).

[/quote]How much are you putting in Gazza?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]FFS, talk about seeing the glass as half empty!

1. Did anyone complain about Carl Moore funding Huck''s wages and that it showed we must be skint?

[/quote]

Yes indeed.  Some of us complained long and loud when it eventually emerged that without Carl Moore''s contribution we wouldn''t have signed Hucks on a permanent deal even though he was the nearest thing you will ever get in football to a guarantee of promotion.  The issue then was not lack of money but lack of ambition. 

That doesn''t mean we''re not grateful to Mr Moore, far from it.  But in both cases the board''s inability or unwillingness to cough up raises serious issues.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="crafty canary"]What a way to run a footbal club. Why don''t they just put charity boxes in every shop in the county. We could have an annual flag day too to raise funds. Our club is fast becoming an utter joke. We almost make Newcastle United look a coherently run club![/quote]

My thoughts exactly Crafty, and the club actually seems proud and pleased to announce it![:$]

[/quote]

I don''t suppose Mr Moore gave them a choice . . .

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

How much are you putting in Gazza?
[/quote]

What''s your contribution? Off to the game travelling from the East Midlands today, are we?.....With season ticket clenched between your ample buttocks?

You''ve got 2 hours 50 minutes.....Better get on your bike.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote]Its amazing that people can manage to criticise Moore, yes criticise the board for needing a handout just to afford a 1-month loan deal, but without Moore we would never have had Huckerby and wouldnt now have Lita temporarily![/quote]

the board mantained the share issue was for the signing of Huckerby.. now its clear it was Carl Moore.. just what was the share issue for then?

jas :)

[/quote]

The purpose of the share issue was to cover the shortfall caused by the collapse of ITV Digital in 2002. 

Unfortunately it also put the club in a strong enough financial position to borrow the money for the LSE land.  There, I''ve said it.  It was fans like me who bought into the share issue that unwittingly enabled the club to speculate in land. 

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nuff said, when I last looked I was''nt aboard member!. So my question remains why are''nt Foulger/Mumbles/Doncaster putting their hands in their short pockets?!?! - Enough said!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nuff said, when I last looked I was''nt aboard member!. So my question remains why are''nt Foulger/Mumbles/Doncaster putting their hands in their short pockets?!?! - Enough said!

[/quote]

Would I be right in saying that Doncaster isnt a board member either, as our Chief Exec surely he is just a club employee?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]How much are you putting in Gazza?[/quote]

What''s your contribution? Off to the game travelling from the East Midlands today, are we?.....With season ticket clenched between your ample buttocks?

You''ve got 2 hours 50 minutes.....Better get on your bike.

[/quote]I forgot, because I haven''t always lived in Norwich and been to every game home and away since I was five I''m not worthy to be a supporter. Henceforth I will never pay any attention to the club ever again. The point I was making (possibly badly) is that it is not the job of the board to fund the club. Any supporter is welcome to donate to the club, the board is intended to manage the PLC - two different things.And thank you for your interest in the size of my buttocks.[:D]

You toalk total rubbish and if you bothered to look at the accounts you would understand that Mumby and Doncaster are just employees of the club and I doubt if either of them have any more money thant you and me.