Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

SOUTHAMPTON v NORWICH CITY - official match thread

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I think more than anything... the players are letting David Marshall down more than us fans... 5 penalties in 9 games and he managed to saved the Barnsley one... our defense need to start taking the responsibility themselves and stop relying on our extremely talented keeper :([/quote]

Couldn''t agree more Carrow. Some Donkey of the Day ears need to be worn at training tomorrow. He picked up man of the match which says it all does it not?

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

we were on top right till dejan being a fukcing tit....!!! what a prat...!!!!

we needed something tonight.....!!!

dejan the captain my arse!!!! told u lot that ages back - stupid idea!

[/quote]

We were never on top, face it, we were POOR against a very poor side and even with 11 men we would not have got back from 1-0 let alone 2.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]There is a haunting similiarity to this match for me:

I am manager of our Garrison Football team in Episkopi and we played last seasons League winners last night, One of my centre backs was in UK on a course and we had to play a lad out of position there. We unfortunayely lost 2-0 and my experienced centre half was sent off (although he had no choice after being the last man) not after mouthing off. Leaving me with a out of position centre back playing there.

I have my only decent striker from the Garrison in the UK also at present and cannot find someone to put the ball in the net after we run games!

Unfortunately I do not have the leisure of going around and finding someone to do this, I am lumbered with what I have got. NCFC on the other hand have plenty to choose from. So what is the excuse!!!!!
[/quote]

After tonight I don''t think there are many more excuses left.

This is utterly depressing. Where has our lovely slick passing from the 1st 5 games gone? We seem to have gone to pieces since the QPR game. Surely that can''t all be down to Sammy being out? Glen really does need to bring in another loan striker, when does the Norway season finish? Not that we can afford him...

i was so optimistic for this season and i just cant understand why we are so bloody useless. If cureton nevers wears the shirt again, it will be too soon. Canary legend blah blah blah, but doesn''t change the fact he is bloody useless. Sibierski has done nothing. Hoolahan has been crap compared to how he played for blackpool.only bright spots so far are Croft and Lupoli and even Arturo seems to be struggling at the moment. Very disappointed with dejan tonight, he really let everyone, inc himself down tonight. I really feel for Marshall - it must be hard for him to try and keep it together when players in front of him just don''t seem to care.

Kick It Off:"only bright spots so far are Croft and Lupoli and even Arturo seems to be struggling at the moment. Very disappointed with dejan tonight, he really let everyone, inc himself down tonight. I really feel for Marshall - it must be hard for him to try and keep it together when players in front of him just don''t seem to care."

Agreed KIO, although a tad harsh on Lupo - he needs to see more action before we slate him I feel?

Qoute from a Southampton fan"Blimey, Norwich are poor. I feel for you, and can see why you think

your going to lose every week. Croft was the only one who bothered

running for you."

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Qoute from a Southampton fan

"Blimey, Norwich are poor. I feel for you, and can see why you think your going to lose every week. Croft was the only one who bothered running for you."[/quote]

Yes and there are lots of NC fans who don''t rate Crofty, personally I do, I think he''s improved vastly from last season, long may that continue.

I think Lupoli is quality but he does appear to be struggling as he isn''t getting the service and the whole team''s heads have dropped at the moment, we are in desperate need of a morale booster!!