Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

lupoli & sibierski !!!

look very very good...at last we have strikers that can stick the ball in the net and im sure they will frighten the life out of most defenders

cant see why we cant make the play offs aslong as we get to keep some of the loanee,s...COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Thats the key point, if we keep them. Lets just hope that money is made avaliable to GR in January so he can do just that, hopefully making one or two of them a permanent fixture as well.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Thats the key point, if we keep them. Lets just hope that money is made avaliable to GR in January so he can do just that, hopefully making one or two of them a permanent fixture as well.[/quote]

I think that''ll only happen if we are taken over by the end of the year, can''t see much money coming from the current board.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Thats the key point, if we keep them. Lets just hope that money is made avaliable to GR in January so he can do just that, hopefully making one or two of them a permanent fixture as well.[/quote]

I think that''ll only happen if we are taken over by the end of the year, can''t see much money coming from the current board.

[/quote]

there is another possiblity to raise money you know...we could go and get ourselves promoted.....