Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Will Roader achieve more than Grant''s total of 8 points by mid October?. And if Roader doesn''t will there be calls for him to resign .Because how I''m seeing things, at the moment, the packaging may be new and shiny but the content is still crap.

Perhaps we''re at different games then - because apart from tonight (where we were clueless) we have played some tremendous stuff this season. I think Glenn has assembled a terrific squad for this league, on what is a non-existent transfer budget. Roeder has the skills to be one of the best managers this club has seen in recent years.

P.s. it''s Roeder, not Roader.

WeWantWorthyBack  "tremendous stuff this season", "terrific squad", -- Youv''e got to be kidding pal!!! 6 games & 6 points. No creativity whatsoever. Perhaps you would like to name some of the "terrific" players in this "terrific squad"? I have been watching this team since 1971 and I can tell you that we are currently a million miles away from a "terrific squad".

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Perhaps we''re at different games then - because apart from tonight (where we were clueless) we have played some tremendous stuff this season. I think Glenn has assembled a terrific squad for this league, on what is a non-existent transfer budget. Roeder has the skills to be one of the best managers this club has seen in recent years. P.s. it''s Roeder, not Roader.[/quote]

The players aren''t the only ones that are clueless - what planet are you on? 1 win in 7 - that''s the sign of a great manager, isn''t it!

or one defeat in 5, with some hard games thrown in there.. away at cardiff, home to brum, weve got a good squad, and if we''d put our chances away we''d be much higher up. If we''d beaten either blackpool or brum when we should have done, we''d be in the top half comfortably. Tonight was piss poor, but we''re not that far away.

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]or one defeat in 5, with some hard games thrown in there.. away at cardiff, home to brum, weve got a good squad, and if we''d put our chances away we''d be much higher up. If we''d beaten either blackpool or brum when we should have done, we''d be in the top half comfortably. Tonight was piss poor, but we''re not that far away.[/quote]

Agree, as a poster stated earlier ( you don''t become a bad team overnight). Even great clubs can have an off day, look at Manure tonight.

Anyway DTN what are you doing up at this time? or are you in a different time zone.

im a uni student with nothing better to do! also my gfs over in America, 5 hours behind, so im up chatting anyway.

I was as pi**ed off as anyone about tonight, but I still think weve got good quality in our squad, im travelling up on saturday for the game, 4 hours each way, just hope its worth it!

shes working for disney at epcot, enjoying herself a lot! you just out there for a placement year? anything exciting? wish i had one too now tbh, im doing sport and exercise science, should be working with eastbourne borough this comming season but id love to have a full time placement sorted.

Yeah out for a years study, part of my major is American Studies. Exciting time to be out here with the election and the current ''interesting'' financial situation. My money in the bank has suddenly increased in value by nearly 10% its great!