Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

Sir Trevor Brooking

... was at Taverham High School today to officially open the school.Having met him I have to say he is a nice person, and probably the best to get this countries youth development up and running.I wonder if he popped in to see Mr Roeder?

Always admired the man, good that he has chosen to use his skills and experience to develop the game. Great ambassador for English football

[quote user="Ciderkidd"]Like to elaborate on that 5-4-1? [:P]
[/quote]

He''s a jolly nice bloke but, like so many footballers, stayed on for one season too long at Brentwood Town.  We disagree over not letting children be competitive and did so vehemently at a Dinner in February this year but we agreed to differ in the end.

As is the way with these things we both put up with the stone cold toast that accompanied: "Chef''s own pate", the still frozen butter pats in evidence as we  crunched our way through it as best we could. [:|]

Very good player in his day but I have to say, as I believe I told him, that he has taken The Queen''s Shilling.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

He''s a jolly nice bloke but, like so many footballers, stayed on for one season too long at Brentwood Town.  We disagree over not letting children be competitive and did so vehemently at a Dinner in February this year but we agreed to differ in the end.

As is the way with these things we both put up with the stone cold toast that accompanied: "Chef''s own pate", the still frozen butter pats in evidence as we  crunched our way through it as best we could. [:|]

Very good player in his day but I have to say, as I believe I told him, that he has taken The Queen''s Shilling.

[/quote]

Shouldn''t that be the F.A.''s shilling [;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of the restaurant that hosted this event, the day to day menu reads:

"Chef''s Own Pate, a delicious blend of Free Range Pork Liver and Bacon, served with Warm Toast and Melted English Butter."

FFS sake Ref.[:#]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of the restaurant that hosted this event, the day to day menu reads:

"Chef''s Own Pate, a delicious blend of Free Range Pork Liver and Bacon, served with Warm Toast and Melted English Butter."

FFS sake Ref.[:#]

[/quote]

That restaurant.

Not at Carrow Road was it?

OTBC