Sign in to follow this  
bob the builder

team selection????

To add width. Holihan tends to come inside and when we play down the middle as we did midweek, we become a little predictable and easy to defend against. The idea is that with Croft and Bertrand out wide, we will get behind the fullback and get crosses in.

Stefanovic is injured and Omosuzi can play in the middle leaving Otsemobor to play right back. No other options there.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Stefanovic is injured and Omosuzi can play in the middle leaving Otsemobor to play right back. No other options there.

[/quote]

If omosuzi plays like he did against MK Dons we''ll have problems. Looked anything but a CB there against League 1 forwards.

I''d say Drury''s days in a yellow shirt are almost over, I love the bloke but he just couldn''t overlap Bertie, things changed when he came off , sorry Adam mate.

[quote user="bob the builder"]if we had beaten qpr wed be up by the playoffs[/quote]

Whilst I cannot fault your maths, if my Auntie had a c#%k she would be my Uncle.  It''s all about results at the end of the day and we are about where we deserve to be at this stage - solid mid table.  On the bright side at least we are looking down on the Scum.

[quote user="bob the builder"]if we had beaten qpr wed be up by the playoffs[/quote]

.....and if we''d beat Blackpool, Birmingham, Cardiff and Coventry we''d be top.  Give me strength..............