Sign in to follow this  
Fuglestad

Fozzy skill?

I quite like Fozzy, though I think Russell should be in the side ahead of him. Would love to see Roeder''s face if he tried anything like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEnX3RKVe_k&feature=relatedStill, would be nice to see some flair now our only exciting player has departed.

I assume this is the famed Fozzy Flick... it''s about time we saw it in action :)

I wonder if he actually practices it still...

according to the canary preview he did it once against St Mirren wasnt it? they were relegated at the time and their players chased him down the tunnel at the end as it was disrepectful..

I say sod them! if they are crap enough to get relegated then they deserve to be made monkeys of!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

according to the canary preview he did it once against St Mirren wasnt it? they were relegated at the time and their players chased him down the tunnel at the end as it was disrepectful..

I say sod them! if they are crap enough to get relegated then they deserve to be made monkeys of!

jas :)

[/quote]

its easy to take the p1ss in scotland though  , remember andre kancielskis (spelling)  in that scottish cup final against the mighty ayr united ?  stood on the ball and did a salute  that really was disrespectful, not skill just plain nasty  and i`ve not liked him ever since seeing it.