Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

Dele Adebola??

[quote user="Doc Isnt A Veteran "]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]A journey man lump whose best days are behind him - no thanks.[/quote]

and your suggestion is ?

a young player whos 6ft 3 and score 20 goals a season ?

good luck with that :)

[/quote]

And thats the only other option is it?

so were linked with scarecrow, then someone suggests adebola, anyone want to bring back akinibuyi?We need a decent targetman, helguson would be the perfect solution and with smolarek being signed on loan, we must go for him

[quote user="The Lord"]so were linked with scarecrow, then someone suggests adebola, anyone want to bring back akinibuyi?

We need a decent targetman, helguson would be the perfect solution and with smolarek being signed on loan, we must go for him
[/quote]

I think Helguson will start for Bolton today. Watch him bag a hatrick!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I cant describe how much I want this rock hard Norweigen lump at our club. Please please please let us sign him. [A]

Dele Adebola would be an excellent signing for us, in my opinion.

Wouldn''t mind Scowcroft either.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="The Lord"]so were linked with scarecrow, then someone suggests adebola, anyone want to bring back akinibuyi?

We need a decent targetman, helguson would be the perfect solution and with smolarek being signed on loan, we must go for him
[/quote]

I think Helguson will start for Bolton today. Watch him bag a hatrick!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I cant describe how much I want this rock hard Norweigen lump at our club. Please please please let us sign him. [A]

[/quote]

You talking about Iversen?  Helguson is Icelandic.

[quote user="Doc Isnt A Veteran "]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]A journey man lump whose best days are behind him - no thanks.[/quote]

and your suggestion is ?

a young player whos 6ft 3 and score 20 goals a season ?

good luck with that :)

[/quote]

My personal preference of all the names bandied about over the summer was probably Sibierski to be honest, but I doubt now we will get anyone in before the window closes.  That said, I don''t see that a panic buy of an aging Adebola is frankly going to do anything other than further reduce our clearly limited resources for no end product.  That we find ourselves in this situation is sad in the extreme.